Legends Bay for Fully Ticketed Games

Remove this Banner Ad

pz5151

Club Legend
Aug 15, 2021
AFL Club
Collingwood
Sorry if this has been posted elsewhere but I couldn't find it anywhere. With the Legends Bay access for big games like ANZAC Day or games against Richmond/Carlton, do you need to buy or organise a separate reserved seat if you have a legends membership with home access to the Legends Bay sections? I'm a bit confused what the deal is since you don't have a specific reserved seat. Is the capacity the same as the number of memberships that they sold for that type before listing them as sold out? Or do you sometimes miss out on sitting in that section if it is a big crowd?

Thats the deal with the bay seating. You have access to the bay but no specific seat. Getting there early g8ves most choice but you will always get a seat. I have been doing it for a few seasons and no troubles. Works well

Thats the deal with the bay seating. You have access to the bay but no specific seat. Getting there early g8ves most choice but you will always get a seat. I have been doing it for a few seasons and no troubles. Works well
And there's no different situation for ANZAC Day? I can just walk up on the day?

Thanks for this! I’m wondering myself.

Is there a chance that our group of 3 might not get seated together?

Long time legends member.
I have a reserved seat (N31) for ALL MCG games, home and away.
Wasn’t aware there was a legends option without a reserved seat. News to me.
Not all members opt for away games or Marvel.
So you’d have more chance of stray seats for that.
A group of 3 seats would be very fortunate.

I may have one of my group of seats available later this year. Happy to help the occasional guest at cost price.
But it’s my family group, so apologies if not everyone would fit in.
DMs only for enquiry.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back