Leicester City - 1 Time Champion of England

Remove this Banner Ad

Just a win over Arsenal and Bournemouth... that's just all we need!

Yeah, that's where it was lost. James was tired, but why not King to close the game? I have no idea.

Morgan looks cooked. His decline over the last 12 months is crazy. I also agree with you, I don't think it happens this window, although it really should.

It doesn't help when Mahrez doesn't pull his weight there either.

Oh man, great call. Most underrated player in the Prem. How has he not gotten a cap? Say all the great things about Mahrez, but Marc just pulls in shift after shift. He's a simple player, but he does it so well. Covers defensively, and produces great attacking crosses, what's not to like?

Morgan has been an absolute legend but is beyond cooked, completely agree. The guy can't seriously be a starter anymore, we need to sign a new CB and either bench Wes or move him on.

Also echo the sentiments about Albrighton wholeheartedly, the guy is relentless with his work ethic and bleeds for the shirt. Absolute legend in my eyes and while a simple player, demands respect from everyone with the way he plays the game.

Anyone heard anymore about potential CB signings? think it is possibly the difference between a 12th or so finish and somewhere around 7th, so bloody hope we pick one up. Heard we aren't in the race for Ben Gibson which is surprising...

Morgan has been an absolute legend but is beyond cooked, completely agree. The guy can't seriously be a starter anymore, we need to sign a new CB and either bench Wes or move him on.

Also echo the sentiments about Albrighton wholeheartedly, the guy is relentless with his work ethic and bleeds for the shirt. Absolute legend in my eyes and while a simple player, demands respect from everyone with the way he plays the game.

Anyone heard anymore about potential CB signings? think it is possibly the difference between a 12th or so finish and somewhere around 7th, so bloody hope we pick one up. Heard we aren't in the race for Ben Gibson which is surprising...

All the rumours I'm hearing are outgoings, unfortunately.

Speaking of...

So Tom Lawrence leaves for Derby. Shame it didn't work out for him here.
7m. Not bad for a player that has played 4 games here over 3 years, had one year left on his contract, with no interest of re-signing, and we only got for a mill. We should thank Ipswich for helping him shine. I hear Derby fans feel like they got mugged from this deal.

Shone bright for everyone else but us. When three different managers don't rate you enough, and you've spent three years in the system, it's time to move on. I would've liked to consider this his last chance, but it's clear that he had enough. Such a shame it never worked out for us, even more of a shame that he's going to Derby too.

Ah well, that's how things go sometimes.

You remember our Belgan feeder club? We're sending off Elliot Moore to OH Leuven. I know, one of our highest rated youngsters is going to play Belgan 2nd tier, just like the Arsenal and United youth prospects of old!

You remember our Belgan feeder club? We're sending off Elliot Moore to OH Leuven. I know, one of our highest rated youngsters is going to play Belgan 2nd tier, just like the Arsenal and United youth prospects of old!
Well there you go!

Tell me about Elliot Moore? Position? Strengths?

Well there you go!

Tell me about Elliot Moore? Position? Strengths?
Tall CB. Good positional sense, quite strong, looked good with Huth.

Current U-19 English international, and was a starter that won the U19 Euros.

Reminds me of another Moore by some other name. Hopefully more Bobby than Liam though.

Riyad gone - don't know where yet (Possibilities of Arsenal, Chelsea, Tottenham or Barca). Has been given permission by the Algerian national team to leave camp to finalise his transfer to a new club.

Musa very likely loan to Hull - best for all involved

As with last windows, still rumours swirling around Vardy (for the love of god * off everyone I couldn't handle it if he went)

And also for the love of god CAN WE SIGN A BLOODY CB TO GO WITH MAGUIRE

After a year, we finally get our man.

Alex Dragović, after a wasted year at that medical company that is somehow better than Leipzig, is finally ours... yes, on a loan, but he is not only the Wasyl replacement, but also the guy that compliments Maguire.

Oh, you mean Silva, both Percy and Peters have confirmed it happening basically, and honestly, I'm chuffed. Someone that wants to play for us, and is keen to keep his place as a starter (hopefully it will go far better than with Inler.)

When you look at it like this, we've done pretty darn well. We are not a selling club. If you want our players, pay the price. Otherwise, we're going places!

After a year, we finally get our man.

Alex Dragović, after a wasted year at that medical company that is somehow better than Leipzig, is finally ours... yes, on a loan, but he is not only the Wasyl replacement, but also the guy that compliments Maguire.

Oh, you mean Silva, both Percy and Peters have confirmed it happening basically, and honestly, I'm chuffed. Someone that wants to play for us, and is keen to keep his place as a starter (hopefully it will go far better than with Inler.)

When you look at it like this, we've done pretty darn well. We are not a selling club. If you want our players, pay the price. Otherwise, we're going places!

Also supposedly an option to buy in the Dragovic contract.

Oh my god I'm so excited to have CB options that aren't Morgan, Benny and Huth.

Watched a few Silva highlights and he looks fantastic, some of those through balls he plays would have to have Vards and Kelechi salivating.

Seriously excited for the rest of the season now, really impressive window that most importantly showcased the fact we've learnt something from the royal * up that was the last window and one before that.

Shocked happily so that Mahrez stayed. Beyond confusing to hear the guy got official leave from the Algeria camp to finalise a move then didn't move at all.

Bring on Chelsea where hopefully Silva bosses Drinkwater.

What's going on with Silva? Is that still happening or not?

Hoping he can come in and settle Slimani down a bit. A rotating strikeforce of Vards, Slimani and Ihenacho would be great.

You haven't heard? Oh man... fella, I feel sorry for you.

Basically put: We've got Silva. But we can't play him because... the last bit of paperwork was received by the FA... 14 seconds after deadline.

FIFA refuses to give clearance. He's our player, but he won't play until January.

We have made an appeal, in the hopes they are carrying the spirit of the law. We have got backing from The FA, Sporting, and likely the Portuguese FA to get his clearance.

Even if he does get clearance, I don't think he plays against Chelsea.

The end result at the moment? We have sold Drinkwater, loaned Mendy, and have no immediate replacement in CM, meaning if N'Didi gets injured, we're stuffed.

This isn't like De Gea, at least he could play for United. Silva has been officially transferred, but not registered in time. He cannot be loaned out or anything. He simply won't play for 4 months otherwise.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Poor against Huddersfield.
Very lucky to get away with a draw and does even know why the * Vardy was taken off at 81 minutes with it 1-1? Despite missing a sitter looked the only bloke capable of snatching us a win, only to be replaced by 10 minutes of Slimani whose highlight was launching his solitary shot into row 134809238490283490

Poor against Huddersfield.
Very lucky to get away with a draw and does even know why the **** Vardy was taken off at 81 minutes with it 1-1? Despite missing a sitter looked the only bloke capable of snatching us a win, only to be replaced by 10 minutes of Slimani whose highlight was launching his solitary shot into row 134809238490283490

If we take off Vardy, that's a sign that we've given up. I don't know why we would bring Slim without Albrighton or Fuchs in the team. It just doesn't make sense. (That shot... my god)

It would've been good to try get Iborra in, I mean, he would've done a lot better in that time (I mean, why bring him otherwise?)

In our current state, despite our fixtures, I think we could've done a lot better. It's a weird one. I don't think we've been on it tactically at all.

I hope Liverpool in the Cup will show some signs of encouragement.

If we take off Vardy, that's a sign that we've given up. I don't know why we would bring Slim without Albrighton or Fuchs in the team. It just doesn't make sense. (That shot... my god)

It would've been good to try get Iborra in, I mean, he would've done a lot better in that time (I mean, why bring him otherwise?)

In our current state, despite our fixtures, I think we could've done a lot better. It's a weird one. I don't think we've been on it tactically at all.

I hope Liverpool in the Cup will show some signs of encouragement.

Even Huddersfield looked astonished at Vardy being taken off, genuinely bewildering move from Shakey considering the game was still well and truly up for grabs and he was clearly the only guy that was capable of scoring for us at that point.

Completely agree with you re Iborra, why the hell did we sign him if Shakeys gonna keep him on the bench in favour of Andy ******* King?

We usually do fairly well against Liverpool, seriously beginning to get concerned by the tactical set ups and substitutions of Shakespeare though....

Think theres any chance Dragovic will get a run? really keen to see him.

Wes was actually really good against Chelsea felt sorry for him with his one mistake leading to a goal as he didn't deserve that, but the bloke needs serious replacing and I'm keen to see what the Maguire/Dragovic partnership looks like.

Supposedly with Adrien Silva that'll be sorted any day now..god I hope so. Hope Drinky's enjoying life on the Chelsea bench..when he even makes it there lol.

Even Huddersfield looked astonished at Vardy being taken off, genuinely bewildering move from Shakey considering the game was still well and truly up for grabs and he was clearly the only guy that was capable of scoring for us at that point.

Completely agree with you re Iborra, why the hell did we sign him if Shakeys gonna keep him on the bench in favour of Andy ******* King?

We usually do fairly well against Liverpool, seriously beginning to get concerned by the tactical set ups and substitutions of Shakespeare though....

Think theres any chance Dragovic will get a run? really keen to see him.

Wes was actually really good against Chelsea felt sorry for him with his one mistake leading to a goal as he didn't deserve that, but the bloke needs serious replacing and I'm keen to see what the Maguire/Dragovic partnership looks like.

Supposedly with Adrien Silva that'll be sorted any day now..god I hope so. Hope Drinky's enjoying life on the Chelsea bench..when he even makes it there lol.
I think their tails would be wagging at the sight of Vardy's departure (geddit? Because they're Terriers, and that's exactly how they played!) It was baffling. Just when you think he's turned a corner, he pulls something like that.

Amazing to think that if N'Didi gets injured, we could see King/Amartey again. Yikes.

And they do play a high line. Let's just hope our defense can handle the inevitable barrage.

I agree. Had Morata all tied up. But that one mistake, and suddenly he's a god... sigh. Surely Dragovic would be bought out this game. There's no excuse for him to not play tomorrow. I think it will be Benny/Drag tomorrow. Hopefully Drag gives them an extremely good reason to get him in... oh, who are we kidding? We would need Morgan to get injured for him to even start. Let's face it, if Huth didn't get injured, we wouldn't have seen Maguire.

Trust us to screw that up. The best case scenario was to simply reject it and prioritise ourselves. It's Chelsea's fault for waiting this long. Then again, what can you do when the club was confident they did it correctly? It doesn't help when we see one of our own screw up on live TV. Hopefully we'll learn of his fate by the press conference on Thursday. If it anin't happening this week, I don't think it's happening until Jan.

And we have ourselves to blame.

Only us, eh?

I'm not even bothering about thinking about our players in internationals.

Hopefully we'll get to see 3-5-2... oh, who am I kidding?

100%

I don't agree with people whining about the fact it was only 14 seconds late at all. Deadlines are deadlines and we'd already been given an extension to complete the deal at that point anyway, FIFA can't set legal precedent for future cases that makes a deadline irrelevant just because Rudkin can't complete a deal in time.

Why the hell did we sell Drinks without this deal done?

That astonishes me from a supposedly professional organisation.

100%

I don't agree with people whining about the fact it was only 14 seconds late at all. Deadlines are deadlines and we'd already been given an extension to complete the deal at that point anyway, FIFA can't set legal precedent for future cases that makes a deadline irrelevant just because Rudkin can't complete a deal in time.

Why the hell did we sell Drinks without this deal done?

That astonishes me from a supposedly professional organisation.

As I've noted publicly, I'm more disgusted by the fact that a player's career is in jeopardy because of this. Hell, I wanted to at least see Silva playing, even if it wasn't for us.

The legal matter was when the deadline applied. The club started the transfer before the deadline, with the last paper being received 14 seconds after. The precident has been set; make sure ALL paperwork is received by the proper people in time.

I have no idea. Prioirty should be us getting Silva first, then selling Drinkwater afterwards.

Let's not forget the staff are on big wages, and we're talking deals of literal millions being in play here.

This is a critical failure that has made us into a laughing stock. Even if other clubs fail, they will never fail as hard as we just did.

Then again, that's part and parcel of being a Leicester fan. Always something is happening.

Shakey sacked! Should never have been given it in the first place. Actually happy they've pulled the trigger this early, gives us plenty of time to get a replacement in and move forward.

Hopefully now the circumstances have changed. Reports say they owners might have Tuchel lined up. Huge, if true.

I hate to say it, if we don't get a Tuchel/Carlo (ROFL)/Rafa this time around, we're going to have to say hello to Appleton the Manager. I'm serious, I think there's a high chance of that happening if we do not get our top choices.

Why the hell haven't we done the same with Rudkin yet?!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back