Discussion Let's talk beer!

Remove this Banner Ad

SFSaint

Rookie
Jan 11, 2019
AFL Club
St Kilda
I'm tired of talking Coronavirus so let's talk beer. I'm in San Francisco and I want to know which Australian craft beers I should be drinking. Hit me up!

Sounds similar to vb
Uhhmmm...no. But, whatever floats your boat. I learned a long time ago that beer is an acquired taste and everyone has their own. It's a great big world and I'm open to new idea. Cheers!

Uhhmmm...no. But, whatever floats your boat. I learned a long time ago that beer is an acquired taste and everyone has their own. It's a great big world and I'm open to new idea. Cheers!
I honestly wish I was but if I’m honest I drink for the feeling of being a little drunk and I just can’t drink enough to do that if I have craft beers.

Stone & Wood pacific ale, Moon Dog pale ale, any 4 Pines ale, Mountain Goat summer ale, Zytho Brewing pale ale. They're my recommendations from working at a liqour store.

White Rabbit Dark Ale is up there as one of my favourites - reckon you should be able to get it over there as well https://whiterabbitbeer.com.au/

(Log in to remove this ad.)

White Rabbit do a good dark ale. Fat Yak is a good every day beer. Holgate Hoppinator is really good, so are a few of theirs. Balter beers are highly rated by mates who love their craft beers but I can't handle the cans. Stone and Wood is a great fruity flavoursome easy to drink ale.

Currently on the James Squire 150 Lashes pale ale. Most James Squire are good depending on your taste - enjoy their chancer as well.
Asahi is also always good.
Was on that a week ago, its a good drink

I make my own usually.
The last time I was back home though, I was drinking Furphy's a good bit with the old gang. I tend to hit the Matilda Bay stuff myself, there's some good ones in their repertoire, Fat Yak is always good, same with James Squire. I love the slabs you can get that have a mix of brews. I still get a Mountain Goat steam ale on occasion. I used to really like White Rabbit, but my tastes have changed of late. I just want something crisp & refreshing these days. I'll have to give Stone & Wood a go the next time I'm down...sounds good.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back