Draft Profile Liam Stocker

Remove this Banner Ad

This isn't a Carlton trade discussion thread, if it's not related to Stocker take it somewhere more appropriate
I cannot imagine after 3 preseasons and looking like an Adonis he surely has a tank and become an important person in the seniors after having quiet a good preseason games and namely being amongst the best in every game, I think he maybe arrogant but that’s what you want I the team a player who does not take a backward step

So far the Carlton draft spotter seem much more adept at picking KPP players than mids with Fisher who is more a flanker being the closest thing they have to a good selection since Cripps unless you count Walsh who was a consensus number 1 pick.

Before anyone jumps down my throat Essendon haven't been much better with Parish being our best midfielder picked up since 2013.
Parish is not bad, Kemp’s injuries won’t hold him back from being an integral footballer, Stocker Philp, Honey are getting smarter n better with age and experience against the harder em bodies

I’m all in favour of drafting your KPP’s first. It’s more the drafting of the mids selected I question. SPS I thought was the correct selection. It’s the subsequent picks that I think have been misses or 50/50 gambles.
Then again the talls are not always there to draft and the smalls are becoming taller

Teague doesn’t like hard nosed footballers if that the case
He's done well for himself to get back in the senior side.

Whisper is Teague isn't a massive fan, so it's nice to see him back in the senior side. Looks very fit!
Teague does not like hard nosed footballers with mongrel if that is true and should continue as an assistant #justsayingithowitis

Remove this Banner Ad

Back