Lloyd - Hird payment error by Bombers in 2001 ripped heart out of club

Remove this Banner Ad

Compare Buddy with the Lynch deal at Brisbane - he was a key member of the most successful AFL team to date. Andrew Ireland put both together.

Lot to play out before they could be compared…three flags for example…

And correct me if I'm wrong, but weren't the Lions still enjoying their salary cap concessions throughout Lynch's ridiculous contract? Sydney have Buddy for a long while yet, and for most of that on the same paying field as the rest of us.

Anyways, as I said it's speculation. Could be a masterstroke...

Yeah Essendon a team that has cheated for decades and gotten away with it.

Now that is sad !
Lot to play out before they could be compared…three flags for example…

And correct me if I'm wrong, but weren't the Lions still enjoying their salary cap concessions throughout Lynch's ridiculous contract? Sydney have Buddy for a long while yet, and for most of that on the same paying field as the rest of us.

Anyways, as I said it's speculation. Could be a masterstroke...

Those deals are comparable, nothing to do with Hird & the dismembering of the Bombers 2000 premiership squad.

Now that is sad !

Those deals are comparable, nothing to do with Hird & the dismembering of the Bombers 2000 premiership squad.

Yes it is, a disgusting club all round, cheating for decades and then topping that with drug cheating as well, can they top drug cheating?

Yeah Essendon a team that has cheated for decades and gotten away with it.
the blues had john elliott as their president, yet you want to accuse another team of cheating! clog
essendon was punished like carlton where. the biggest problem with the blues, is they still live in the past of the glory days. s**t admin, a pathetic culture

the blues had john elliott as their president, yet you want to accuse another team of cheating! clog
essendon was punished like carlton where. the biggest problem with the blues, is they still live in the past of the glory days. s**t admin, a pathetic culture

lol fact remains we got destroyed yet you guys walked away with nothing but a slap on your wrist for decades of salary cap cheating, your club is a filthy, deceitful, s**t hole. Now to top off the salary cap cheating your club has turned to drug cheating, what a pathetic sleazy bunch of w***ers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back