Movie Logan

Remove this Banner Ad

Saw it on the weekend. Probably the best Marvel film I've seen, even best superhero film, close to one of the best films I've seen. Still thinking about it today.

Do you think you'll see it again? Sometimes people who dislike movies see them more than once.

Do you think you'll see it again? Sometimes people who dislike movies see them more than once.

I'll watch it again when it comes out on blu ray.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

His clone

I'm sure someone will tell me it's true to the story it was based on but it was just a very eye rolling aspect for me

Ah okay, he is actually X-24. That's why I asked, as I presumed you were referring to a clone being done so many times. X-23 is Laura.

From my understanding, it's not actually derived from the comics. There's been a cyborg version of him before but not an actual clone like this I don't believe.

Things I didn't like.
I felt there was too much swearing in it, grown adults don't swear that much unless they are trying to impress someone and Logan's not that type.
Maybe the kids getting that far away on their own and Sabretooth not being used but still hardly reasons to hate the movie.

Like I said last week, I felt they've shoehorned the swearing in to an excess level as if to be like "oh hey look at what a more mature movie rating enables us to do". The swearing didn't add (or detract a lot) from the film itself, but it was noticeable.

I don't think you (a marvel fan) would watch Logan again and again. Has no replayability. I feel violently ill about this movie, against the grain of public opinion, because I just might be right it's overrated. Give it time.

I enjoyed it enough to see it twice within 2 weeks. I will get the dvd (or possibly the blu-ray), I'd watch it once a year at least.... doubt I'd add it to my list of movies that I watch several times a year (eg: Superman, the Terminator films, Lethal Weapon, Die Hard etc).

I understand personal preference, eclectic taste in things, bring a fan of an IP.....I do, but I still think you guys are too easily pleased. I've watched many marvel, DC, etc movies, and I enjoy them when they're good. But I still maintain Logan was s**t.

We've all got different tastes. My taste is out there... a lot of people disliked The Last Stand and loved First Class. I liked The Last Stand (admittedly could have been much better than it was) and disliked First Class.

I understand personal preference, eclectic taste in things, bring a fan of an IP.....I do, but I still think you guys are too easily pleased. I've watched many marvel, DC, etc movies, and I enjoy them when they're good. But I still maintain Logan was s**t.
Which is your right and your opinion.

Doesn't mean someone else liking the movie is wrong though, this is a subjective thing. Now if most people like a movie it's considered good and if most people dislike a movie it's considered bad

So far Logan is considered good which means it did enough right for your average movie watcher

Most on here seem to like it, that doesn't invalidate your view but telling the rest of us we are wrong for not agreeing with you on something this subjective is just a waste of energy

It's amazing that people have different opinions. Would you believe people believe the earth is flat? I know right, absolute madness.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back