Workshop Logo Designs for Fantasy League

Remove this Banner Ad

OrchardsTroopers.png

And one for Park Orchards.

This is awesome, love it.

Scottfreo loving your work. My league is starting to look really good.

Will post final results once all is completed.

On a seperate note, I'm looking for a new design for the Fern Tree Gully Greens gurnsey. Their stripes just don't cut it with me. I don't mind if about 10% white is in the design, along with current palette.

Also, if someone could come up with a better SM or SMFC monogram than the one I have on the South Moorooduc Suns gurnsey, that would be great.

Badger Creek Blues

And here's my quick go at the greens guernsey.

Ah, I don't mind these.

With the Badger I'll try to put a Badger Creek gurnsey on him and have a go at putting a footy under his arm, but he looks good. :thumbsu:

With the Greens gurnsey, it's much better than the current stripes, but just lacks something. I might try and tweak with it a bit. Cheers.

Good suggestions I wasn't particularly happy with it either. Were you thinking along the lines of this?

Good suggestions I wasn't particularly happy with it either. Were you thinking along the lines of this?

Very nice, that's pretty much it. The only thing I want to lose is his fluffy neck part of the gurnsey, a V neck or something and he's done.

Yeah, this is where I'll have to pass the reigns to you or somebody else with more skill as I have no idea how to do that without making it look like cr@p.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back