Banter #lolnorf

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're Essendon supporters?

Its a weird and original bit of banter I'll give you that.

Still if you beat us I'll be supporting you and or the Dogs. You know doing the decent thing going for the little fella in a fight.

Imagine a GF between you and the Dogs!! Most of the crowd would be neutrals supporting you both.

You are. You pull the same s**t about Norf and members and relocation but you've got even less to brag about than them.

In the AFL era you are our slaves.

We send you to clean the backyard with your tongue while we watch replays of the hundreds of times we've beaten you.

You are a nothing club. You only scare yourselves.

Average Richmond supporter, suffering perennial rectal pain from being unable to make finals, then being incapable of winning a final, and then of-coarse the sweetener, being that you haven't beaten a full strength Norf side in years.... LOL Norf!!
Of-coarse?
Coarse definition = "rough or harsh in texture"
"And then of-rough in texture the sweetener".
Hahahha. Thanks bud. Proving my point once again. You saying Newman played in the backline shows you have no Footy knowledge and you saying "of-coarse" shows you have no knowledge all together.

Aren't Norf just the fosters lite version of essendon?

No, we wear a different jumper and everything.

You wear a cheap rip off of theirs, and your supporters are a cheap rip off of theirs and we are playing you in a cheap rip off of last year's Elim.

(The Melbourne elim, not the one where you were humiliated in Adelaide)

You are. You pull the same s**t about Norf and members and relocation but you've got even less to brag about than them.

In the AFL era you are our slaves.

We send you to clean the backyard with your tongue while we watch replays of the hundreds of times we've beaten you.

You are a nothing club. You only scare yourselves.
Every team bags North about their supporter base.

No, we wear a different jumper and everything.

You wear a cheap rip off of theirs, and your supporters are a cheap rip off of theirs and we are playing you in a cheap rip off of last year's Elim.

(The Melbourne elim, not the one where you were humiliated in Adelaide)
Do you actually know what a rip-off is?

Thats something thats changing. Norths supporter base on the other hand. Still pathetically low.

Actually, it is climbing steadily and is now very comfortably mid table.

Kind of like the ceiling of your limited tanked for team.

Ever seen your boys win a flag?

Actually, it is climbing steadily and is now very comfortably mid table.

Kind of like the ceiling of your limited tanked for team.

Ever seen your boys win a flag?
Nope. I've also never seen North win a flag.
Also 40k member is what Richmond had when they were at the bottom of the ladder. And thats what you get after making a prelim. Hahah.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok, so you are actually 15.

Go outside and play
No, I just wasn't watching Footy when I was 6.
Also go outside and play? For a 15 year old? Hahaha. Is it the 60s? Showing your age grandpa.
Not to mention a infant can't really watch a grand final. So you assuming you would have to be 15 or under to not have seen a north flag is idiotic.

To all the norf fans that have posted here - are you coping ok with us using norf?
Has your hair fallen out? Are the kids crying? Has the sun stoppers shining?
No. Didn't think so.

Tell your mods and the sensitive petals that whine whenever it's posted on your board to build a bridge and get over it.

It's gonna be good when we beat norf's "good" side by a greater margin than we did against their VFL side.

I say "good", because norf said they'd bring all these star players in. To be honest, all I see is a bunch of old campaigners who were allowed to come of their retirement homes for the weekend.

lol. norf.

Campaigners.

Of-coarse?
Coarse definition = "rough or harsh in texture"
"And then of-rough in texture the sweetener".
Hahahha. Thanks bud. Proving my point once again. You saying Newman played in the backline shows you have no Footy knowledge and you saying "of-coarse" shows you have no knowledge all together.

Are you not familiar with auto-correct?

Jesus, resorting to grammatical critiquing on bigfooty would have to be one of the more pathetic forms of existence.

Your hole must really be sore. Poor thing, it'll only be sorer tomorrow.

Richmonds back 6 is poor, bar Rance.

Is the sniping toad Cotchin going to hit Sam Wright from behind again?

Imagine not having the guts to square up to Sam Wright.

Are you not familiar with auto-correct?

Jesus, resorting to grammatical critiquing on bigfooty would have to be one of the more pathetic forms of existence.

Your hole must really be sore. Poor thing, it'll only be sorer tomorrow.

Richmonds back 6 is poor, bar Rance.
Auto correct made it "of-coarse"? Hahahaha. What a pathetic excuse. That isn't a word so it would never correct to that.

As you said before its a team game. Richmond defense is elite. And all the players in it are very good at playing thier role. Much, much, much better than Norths defense for one.

Auto correct made it "of-coarse"? Hahahaha. What a pathetic excuse. That isn't a word so it would never correct to that.

As you said before its a team game. Richmond defense is elite. And all the players in it are very good at playing thier role. Much, much, much better than Norths defense for one.

Incorrect, Richmond defense is full of mediocrity. Much like your forward line. Rance, Garbage, Garbage, Garbage... Riewoldt, Garbage, Garbage, Garbage.

I know it's hard, you've spent your life supporting a team that promises so much, but never reaches the extreme heights that the media and your clueless portrayal paint. Unfortunately that wont stop until you come to the realization of the serious holes in the Richmond list.

DEF

Rance > Tarrant

Thompson > Chaplin
Hansen > Grimes
Wright > Batchelor
Firrito > Vlastuin

FWD

Riewoldt > Petrie

Waite > Vickery
Brown > Griffiths
Thomas > Edwards
Higgins > Newman

"As I have reiterated, you have nothing after your top talent, which when you combine with a serious lack of finals experience, and the fact you have been blown out of the water twice in September, ingredients for disaster.

hahahaha

Incorrect, Richmond defense is full of mediocrity. Much like your forward line. Rance, Garbage, Garbage, Garbage... Riewoldt, Garbage, Garbage, Garbage.

I know it's hard, you've spent your life supporting a team that promises so much, but never reaches the extreme heights that the media and your clueless portrayal paint. Unfortunately that wont stop until you come to the realization of the serious holes in the Richmond list.

DEF

Rance > Tarrant

Thompson > Chaplin
Hansen > Grimes
Wright > Batchelor
Firrito > Vlastuin

FWD

Riewoldt > Petrie

Waite > Vickery
Brown > Griffiths
Thomas > Edwards
Higgins > Newman

"As I have reiterated, you have nothing after your top talent, which when you combine with a serious lack of finals experience, and the fact you have been blown out of the water twice in September, ingredients for disaster.

hahahaha

Wow

were gonna beat u :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back