Society/Culture London Bridge Terror Incident

Remove this Banner Ad

I have a Hindu Pakistani friend.

He said that when he was in Pakistan, the Pakistanis hated him because he was Hindu and Indians hated him for being Pakistani.

What a life

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
When a friend of mine travelled thru Pakistan he said all the young men hit on him because all the girls were locked away.
It's like the one child policy in china.

Is that like the thousands of Kurdish children killed by Iraq,Turkey etc etc interests?
Or are you just pissed at the Yanks?
Your outrage is blinkered old boy!

Last I checked Chelsea....Saddam wasn't claiming to be the defender of 'freedom & Democracy' Mate.....The point being: U.S Hypocrisy on a grand scale.

And now, with these London terror attacks (Read Blow-back) we're seeing British hypocrisy on a grand scale, come back to bite it on it's arse.....Though, mind you, I have my suspicions over their timing & M16's 'role' in it.

When a friend of mine travelled thru Pakistan he said all the young men hit on him because all the girls were locked away.
It's like the one child policy in china.
lmao. that's pretty funny.

My friend also showed me some 'weird facts about countries' page, which showed that Pakistan has the highest rate of watching gay pr0n or something haha

Last I checked Chelsea....Saddam wasn't claiming to be the defender of 'freedom & Democracy' Mate.....The point being: U.S Hypocrisy on a grand scale.

And now, with these London terror attacks (Read Blow-back) we're seeing British hypocrisy on a grand scale, come back to bite it on it's arse.....Though, mind you, I have my suspicions over their timing & M16's 'role' in it.
Don't conspiracy it up mate.
Are you only outraged about US or British casualties?
Do young girls at a pop concert deserve to die because allahu akbar?
Don't hit back with Syrian casualties or drone strikes bruv!
Answer the simple question!

No innocent civilians deserve to die....What we are discussing here has to do with cause & effect.

Do you really imagine that the U.S & Britain in the form of NATO, can both destroy countries willy-nilly, with no regards for their citizens human rights, & there be no consequences to those actions?

How else does one disclose the indiscriminate nature of mass murder via drone strikes?....Where innocent civilians are 'classified' as 'guilty by association'.

So much for human rights, the defenders of freedom, liberty, justice & Democracy.....So much for the Constitution & humanity.

Take it to the conspiracy board .

No innocent civilians deserve to die....What we are discussing here has to do with cause & effect.

Do you really imagine that the U.S & Britain in the form of NATO, can both destroy countries willy-nilly, with no regards for their citizens human rights, & there be no consequences to those actions?
Oil wells.
The sooner we move to clean energy sources the better!

yeah

lets discuss from real news like putin and trump being mates

http://www.newsweek.com/corey-lewan...eep-state-jim-comey-abc-confuses-facts-623708

The data numbers on the drone strikes alone, were supplied from insiders within both the C.I.A & pentagon itself, as leaked by insiders to the Intercept....I've also shown a vid here with an interview from one of the whistle-blowers themselves, an actual former drone operator, giving the details on the protocols.

There are many more available from other various news-sources, including NBC, all readily accessible on you-tube.

It's just a whole lot easier & lazier to shout 'conspiracy' these days, against any premise that upsets people, or with which they disagree.

The Truth is tough for some to take, so it would seem.

There is....And it all backs up the 90% unintended target kill rate.....As I've already shown.

If there's so much data available, then it's rather illuminating you can't provide a single source for your nonsense claims.
You haven't shown it, you have a 5 month figure. Not the full figure.

Before p35 I didn't know Islam was perfect and Islamic genocide and cruelty was always a fault of the USA, even when it's not.

I guess it's easier to process public slayings by calling on the victim politics rather than question a religion or real motivations.

He's a good story teller though.

Fiction can be entertaining.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Before p35 I didn't know Islam was perfect and Islamic genocide and cruelty was always a fault of the USA, even when it's not.

I guess it's easier to process public slayings by calling on the victim politics rather than question a religion or real motivations.

He's a good story teller though.

Fiction can be entertaining.
As was suggested earlier in the thread that terrorists should be called "person with small penis commits murder".
I'd personally prefer to title them "Religious and Mental Illness sufferer blew themselves and many others up and will not be going to paradise with assorted numbers of veiled virgins".
People don't "need" religion,religion "needs" people.
People don't "need" mental illness,mental illness "needs" people.
Religious and god/deity belief is a mental illness,the sooner we recognise this as a collective,the sooner and better equipped we will become in dealing with issue and solving the problem.
Many of the worlds rational population are sick and tired of skirting around the religious privilege and having to treat it as a virtuous personal preference.
We need freedom from religion,not freedom of religion.

As was suggested earlier in the thread that terrorists should be called "person with small penis commits murder".
I'd personally prefer to title them "Religious and Mental Illness sufferer blew themselves and many others up and will not be going to paradise with assorted numbers of veiled virgins".
Religious and god/deity belief is a mental illness,the sooner we recognise this as a collective,the sooner and better equipped we will become in dealing with issue and solving the problem.
Many of the worlds rational population are sick and tired of skirting around the religious privilege and having to treat it as a virtuous personal preference.

Trouble is, this war is not about religion....It's about oil & geo-politics.....Religion merely provides the subterfuge.

Trouble is, this war is not about religion....It's about oil & geo-politics.....Religion merely provides the subterfuge.

Toxic Islam the religious ideology provides to inspire the militants and the ordinary people they're killing are beyond caring about oil and geo-politics. If we fail to address ordinary Australians legitimate concerns and keep howling them down as racists and bigots they'll just quietly place their votes with growing alt RW and Nationalist parties.

Edit: Sorry, I thought this was the Brighton thread.

Toxic Islam the religious ideology provides to inspire the militants and the ordinary people they're killing are beyond caring about oil and geo-politics. If we fail to address ordinary Australians legitimate concerns and keep howling them down as racists and bigots they'll just quietly place their votes with growing alt RW and Nationalist parties.

Don't get sucked-in to the reactive tendencies & narratives.

It is U.S, Israel & NATO's foreign policies that support, encourage & fan these toxic fundy flames, for their own financial & geo-political benefit....All the while, hiding behind a hail-storm of dialectical MSM propaganda as camouflage.

The Imperialist West has used the Middle East as a punching bag & ball to kick around, for nigh on a century now.

It is Arab Democracy & progress that is the enemy of the West.....That way, their strong & independent secular governments can use the oil to grow rich & strong.....Something that is not in Israel, the U.S or Britain's interests.....Don't be misguided.

It is U.S, Israel & NATO's foreign policies that support, encourage & fan these toxic fundy flames, for their own financial & geo-political benefit....All the while, hiding behind a hail-storm of dialectical MSM propaganda as camouflage.

The Imperialist West has used the Middle East as a punching bag & ball to kick around, for nigh on a century now.

It is Arab Democracy & progress that is the enemy of the West.....That way, their strong & independent secular governments can use the oil to grow rich & strong.....Something that is not in Israel, the U.S or Britain's interests.....Don't be misguided.

This stuff is obvious to anyone with a functioning nervous system.

Unfortunately...............................

Do have to laugh p35.

Those pesky folk that won't allow Islamic warlords to behead infidels from every corner of the planet.

Jeez that sucks.

You won't rest until Islam is the new world power will you?

Game. Set. Match.

1yhx2.gif

It seems to give meaning and organisation to the masses. Definately getting to a point where religion in general needs to be attacked to even start to question barbaric cults that regularly lose their men to imaginary virgins.

There are reasons why the Americans keep us in the dark about aliens, worm holes and Bigfoot.

It's for our own good. Isn't it p35.

It seems to give meaning and organisation to the masses. Definately getting to a point where religion in general needs to be attacked to even start to question barbaric cults that regularly lose their men to imaginary virgins.

There are reasons why the Americans keep us in the dark about aliens, worm holes and Bigfoot.

It's for our own good. Isn't it p35.

And don't forget the earth is flat and the CIA was responsible for Port Authur and Bryant is innocent.

It's for our own good. Isn't it p35

So you quote a good post and respond to it with s**t?

Definately getting to a point where religion in general needs to be attacked to even start to question barbaric cults that regularly lose their men to imaginary virgins.

Any religion/ideology that reacts to criticism with violence, needs more criticism.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back