look at pies, demons, saints, cats and then tigers

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 11, 2003
somewhere in the jungle something is lurking
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
tigers
bloody hell look at 4 other clubs and even for that matter north thats 5 all have bitten the bullett got thier financila schit in order, have good coaches and then recruit well

where is richmond? we stack up miserbaly in contrast to all them, and you know what it all could have been overted with good medium to long range planning

Pisxchweak!

Well I know that not everything was roses at the start of the year for Melbourne - not happy with their coach or parts of the administration. From what I hear, things are still not 100% now.

I can't get over the fact that this current administration and playing list have the future of the Richmond Football club in their hands. I see too many similarities between the demise of Fitzroy and the current situation Richmond faces. I have gone past the point where I care if we win or lose, but if they could show some heart, I'd be happier. Right now, what is the point of our team calling themselves "Richmond". I don't want this current pack to be associated with our past glories. It shames all of us that we perform this way. It hurts and it is disgusting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back