Remove this Banner Ad

108CAM

Always Hunting For Lost Football Club Songs
May 28, 2021
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Melbourne Stars, Draw FC, The Bye
Trying to find any sort of footage/replay of Jeremy Howe's injury from round 1, 2023 Cats V Pies
Missed the live feed and they won't replay it because of respect but I really want to see what actually happened since it may not be included in the post match highlights videos.
Edited due to incorrect player name

Last edited:
Trying to find any sort of footage/replay of Jeremy Howe's injury from round 1, 2023 Cats V Pies
Missed the live feed and they won't replay it because of respect but I really want to see what actually happened since it may not be included in the post match highlights videos.
Edited due to incorrect player name
Found a few low quality recordings and still images on YT and Twitter, would still like to track down a HD version of the broadcast. The closest I could get was a TV screen being recorded with a phone at the time of the injury. Video was uploaded to YT but titled as "March 17, 2023". It also has background noise from the house and people who were watching the game.

Although I'm looking for the replays, I give full credit to Channel 7, Fox Footy and the MCG for respecting those involved and not replaying the injury.

As a Richmond supporter, I would like to wish a happy recovery to Jeremy and thank the Collingwood players for their amazing sportsmanship when the stretcher buggy left the ground.
Get well soon Jeremy, best wishes to you, your family, friends and the Collingwood Football Club.

Found a few low quality recordings and still images on YT and Twitter, would still like to track down a HD version of the broadcast. The closest I could get was a TV screen being recorded with a phone at the time of the injury. Video was uploaded to YT but titled as "March 17, 2023". It also has background noise from the house and people who were watching the game.

Although I'm looking for the replays, I give full credit to Channel 7, Fox Footy and the MCG for respecting those involved and not replaying the injury.

As a Richmond supporter, I would like to wish a happy recovery to Jeremy and thank the Collingwood players for their amazing sportsmanship when the stretcher buggy left the ground.
Get well soon Jeremy, best wishes to you, your family, friends and the Collingwood Football Club.
You got the footage yet?

i was there, trust me you don't want to see that again, it's one of the worst AFL injuries i've ever seen

Remove this Banner Ad

Back