Society & Culture Loser addictions

Remove this Banner Ad

Weed is a loser addiction, and I'm saying that as a frequent smoker myself.

If you're really driven, I'm sure it unlocks amazing creative abilities in you. For a guy like Joe Rogan, daily pot smoking isn't an issue. If you're a dumb little country bumpkin like me, it just enables your laziness.
It depends, I got up this morning, smoked a spliff, made coffee and cheese and tomato croissants, walked to the shops to get veg for the Sunday Roast, prepped the veg and then weeded and cleaned up the front yard. Sitting back now and relaxing with a nice cup of tea and another spliff for my efforts, around five I'll smoke another and cook the roast. Don't make a weed an excuse for indolence.

It depends, I got up this morning, smoked a spliff, made coffee and cheese and tomato croissants, walked to the shops to get veg for the Sunday Roast, prepped the veg and then weeded and cleaned up the front yard. Sitting back now and relaxing with a nice cup of tea and another spliff for my efforts, around five I'll smoke another and cook the roast. Don't make a weed an excuse for indolence.

Nice. It was mainly powerade and Doritos when I used to smoke.

Same as someone who regularly drinks I guess. Some people come home, sit down, chuck the TV on and start smashing down tinnies or stubbies like water.

My former next door neighbour used to come home, grab a beer and do some gardening/now the lawn. Afterwards he'd grad a second and kick the ball with the kids. He might've grabbed a third whilst working on his car after that.

I love beer but I'm not addicted to it. Nearly 1pm and I've had none for the day and there's a pretty good chance I'll go home tonight and not have one. Would hate to have to go home and have 3, 4, 5+ every single day.

Thats what addicted people say ;)

i have acquaintances who say "I gotta have a drink" after a long day.

"I need my coffee" --- 'i can't function without my coffee' = you're a loser, who probably believes in horoscopes

Isn't caffeine dependence a real thing though? Or are you just calling out people addicted to caffeine in general?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On the crows board they mentioned having to ban a poster because he was so addicted to clicking like on every post he saw. Thought that was hilarious.

On the crows board they mentioned having to ban a poster because he was so addicted to clicking like on every post he saw. Thought that was hilarious.

GG.exe had his sad reacts taken off him, and I will not rest until they are returned

WWE wrestling.

tumblr_nca9tiR7RN1ts2nh1o1_500.gif

Horse racing & gambling are easily 2 of the biggest loser addictions going around in contemporary Oz.....Usually conjures up images of bar-flies, fully infected by cultural ennui, with nothing better to do with their lives, their time or their money. Than sit on a stool drinking piss for 5 hours watching horses run round in circles....The very image of a loser for mine.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back