Player Watch Luke Nankervis - Debut!

Do you think the AFC coaches will pick Luke Nankervis in Round 1?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

And that’s the only reason why, Nank was good and has been good, no way warranted being made sub.

If the story was true about Smith being angry about being sub, then a strong club with a team first approach would have given him a couple of games in the magoos to work his attitude out

Was baffling that we saw that performance vs Port and then immediately turfed him from the 22
I had a bad feeling about the game as soon I heard.

This is also another example of mismanaging the development of a younger player.

If the story was true about Smith being angry about being sub, then a strong club with a team first approach would have given him a couple of games in the magoos to work his attitude out
You try telling Brodie he's not playing 120 minutes!

Was baffling that we saw that performance vs Port and then immediately turfed him from the 22
"Nank's game was good. But hear me out. What if we had that, but only for half a game!"

Just don't pick him and then say sorry

Brodie is all across apologies, he'd understand

Big Footy rumour is now becoming accepted fact in the time-honoured tradition. Someone wrote this as a joke IIRC.

On SM-A115F using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don’t think it was a joke, I believe it was Trigger13 if I remember correctly
Definitely not a joke, if the word of a recent ex crow is anything to go by. Smith was very unhappy. And made it very clear to the coaching staff. Probably makes sense given he was brought straight back in after that masterful 2 disposal last qtr as a sub. The older lads have a big say at this club. Boys club, and nicks can’t seem to remove himself. He doesn’t like to upset his ‘mates’ it seems.

not like he did anything when he came on to warrant starting the next game. If he did crack the shits should of been dropped instantly.

Definitely not a joke, if the word of a recent ex crow is anything to go by. Smith was very unhappy. And made it very clear to the coaching staff. Probably makes sense given he was brought straight back in after that masterful 2 disposal last qtr as a sub. The older lads have a big say at this club. Boys club, and nicks can’t seem to remove himself. He doesn’t like to upset his ‘mates’ it seems.

The word is that Smith is close to triggering the extra year on his deal. Quality form from the old boy like many before him to put his personal ego/gain ahead of the club.

Back