FTA-TV Luther

Remove this Banner Ad

Very underwhelmed for the finale. Especially when you compare it to the episode before. Just the way things played out and the flow of the episode felt a bit off. 3/4 aint bad though I guess.

Is it critical to watch the prior seasons before watching this season?

i wish i had that option

watch it from the start, not critical (theres a bunch you wont get, but you can piece it together)

but seriously its a good show 4 episodes per season too

Do people believe that Alice is genuinely dead?

Television, movies, and video games have conditioned me to always hold out hope until I see a body. And thanks to Sherlock, I will still doubt it until I see a flashback of the murder taking place.

Alice is still out there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Enjoyed the 2 episodes, solid as usual and yes reckon alice will pop up depending what the plans are for the show going fwd.
Idris Elba was on The Daily Show recently and said the next thing they may do is a movie of Luther.I assume he mean't a TV movie and not a cinema one like Entourage and Spooks did in the last year or so.

Disappointing they only made 2 episodes and killed Alice offscreen like they did

Almost like they went quick find another red head and hope they don't realise, would have loved another 2 episodes of Luther vs the crazy girl

Also what a boss fending off assassins with a bin

I see there was an American production of this under way with Elba as a exec producer (not acting) but it got delayed. I say why bother, but spose there would be some nice coin in it.

Yanks remaking Pommie shows always fails

- Men Behaving Badly
- Broadchurch
- Cracker

shameless
the office
house of cards

but I agree an American remake of Luther would be shithouse, first they would bump it to 22 episodes and drag out the drama for countless hours

and he'd have a gun

yeah gotta waste a bunch of fools in the mid season finale only to have the killer escape at the last minute setting up the second half of the season and the remaining 15 episodes

Remove this Banner Ad

Back