LVFL 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

speaking to people in the know plus simple mathematics. do you think all the gun recruits just play for love of the game?

Not at all but hard to know exactly what blokes are getting paid from the outside looking in. I’m sure the books at the Superoos will be being scrutinised by the powers that be to ensure they are compliant

heard miti complained cause they had too many 50 metre penalties handed out to them in a game and a senior umpire quit in disgust, watched them play a couple of weeks ago and they were very undisciplined deserved every penalty they got, should have got more
and another thing: if anyone thinks Miti is under the salary cap they have got rocks in their head
i call sour grapes here 🤷‍♂️

What game did you see? I watched the bridgy Miti game and those umpires should give it away that was a disgrace
the calivil game. the late hits and abusive language was rubbish. my point is due to mitiamos whinging a senior umpire has allegedly quit which would mean a less experienced/competent umpire takes his place which will no doubt result in more whingeing when maybe they should have just accepted the decision and played on

the calivil game. the late hits and abusive language was rubbish. my point is due to mitiamos whinging a senior umpire has allegedly quit which would mean a less experienced/competent umpire takes his place which will no doubt result in more whingeing when maybe they should have just accepted the decision and played on

The umpire obviously hasn’t been in the LVFL long because in my experience in the league Miti are by no means the worst in regards to umpire treatment. Having said that it is a shame that an umpire has pulled the pin.

I was terrible to umpires as a young bloke absolutely terrible. The thing that changed my attitude and behaviour towards umpiring was being made to umpires some games myself...showed me just how hard and intimidating it can be

The umpire obviously hasn’t been in the LVFL long because in my experience in the league Miti are by no means the worst in regards to umpire treatment. Having said that it is a shame that an umpire has pulled the pin.

I was terrible to umpires as a young bloke absolutely terrible. The thing that changed my attitude and behaviour towards umpiring was being made to umpires some games myself...showed me just how hard and intimidating it can be
exactly umpires are hard to find and good umpires are very hard to find it is a difficult job made harder by being abused by dills who don't know the rules and wouldn't have the courage to pick up a whistle, I'm not having a go at miti but if I was an experienced ump and was treated like that why would you bother?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

exactly umpires are hard to find and good umpires are very hard to find it is a difficult job made harder by being abused by dills who don't know the rules and wouldn't have the courage to pick up a whistle, I'm not having a go at miti but if I was an experienced ump and was treated like that why would you bother?
The BUA reviewed the Bridgy/Miti tape after the live SUPA feed called foul on questionable umpiring decisions.. outrageous amount of unwarranted 50s were called both ways so said umpire was told he wouldn’t be doing senior footy for remainder and chose to quit instead. Sorry to hear about your dog

Not sure he needs to be named does he?
It's not a state secret. I can go look who umpired the game myself but I thought it easier just to ask here.

The BUA reviewed the Bridgy/Miti tape after the live SUPA feed called foul on questionable umpiring decisions.. outrageous amount of unwarranted 50s were called both ways so said umpire was told he wouldn’t be doing senior footy for remainder and chose to quit instead. Sorry to hear about your dog
gee I wonder what would happen to a player if he had a bad game...

ouch, lets settle this one..
Witnessed a young boundary umpire turn into a Popsicle on Saturday, fell over, couldn't move, Miti trainers picked him up, put him in a warm shower, socks, mitiamo beanie and practically saved his life and umpiring career! lets call it even..

ouch, lets settle this one..
Witnessed a young boundary umpire turn into a Popsicle on Saturday, fell over, couldn't move, Miti trainers picked him up, put him in a warm shower, socks, mitiamo beanie and practically saved his life and umpiring career! lets call it even..

Over in the KDFNL we had the central umpire during a stoppage early in the final quarter send the boundary umpires off the ground due to health concerns. Very sensible decision.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Maiden Gully/YCW have done their points from a few weeks back for the points fiasco. Opens right up the 3-5 position now.

Over in the KDFNL we had the central umpire during a stoppage early in the final quarter send the boundary umpires off the ground due to health concerns. Very sensible decision.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Thirds games game between TTU vs Cowwarr called off at 3/4 time due to conditions 2 weeks ago due to concerns for players cold wet and waterlogged ground

Remove this Banner Ad

Back