LVFL 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Can anyone tell me if Greg Gadsden and Wayne Maxted both kicked 100 goals in the same year whilst playing for Serp, late 90’s early 2000’s maybe?

Must have been a bit in the Bridgey v Pyramid game..some interesting comments from young coach Fitzy.

“Gary” Martyn icing the game late….gee he’s made a good return to league after his first stint

Must have been a bit in the Bridgey v Pyramid game..some interesting comments from young coach Fitzy.

“Gary” Martyn icing the game late….gee he’s made a good return to league after his first stint
What was said Roota? I see Grenfell had a big day out first up will be an asset.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Heard today 7 ambulances were called to the ground. Seems a bit excessive. A usual suspects name was mentioned as being involved from Bridgey.

bridgewater still grubs

Would seem that way. Not often an opposition coach would pass comment to media about the goings on.It hasn’t happened as yet, but if it did, how many times in day the last 8-10 years have Bridgewater players been investigated for incidents of varying nature?

Would seem that way. Not often an opposition coach would pass comment to media about the goings on.It hasn’t happened as yet, but if it did, how many times in day the last 8-10 years have Bridgewater players been investigated for incidents of varying nature?

I’ve been as vocal a critic of Bridgey and there history of indiscretions as anyone.

ive seen one of the incidents and it was a bump that was just a tad late. Unfortunately it did hurt the Ladson lad.

one I know they acknowledge was silly and shouldn’t have happened and has been addressed by the coach. I also know the bloke on the receiving end is no saint and may have instigated the incident by his own low actions.

Tbe third I have no knowledge of.

I know the Bridgey coach well and he will not tolerate blatantly vicious acts

Who's pyramids coach?

Who were the alleged offenders at Bridgy?

I've gotta say I played with the majority of Bridgy guys at South and they were all predominant ball players first

young fitzy going on record as saying that there were 3 off the ball hits against his Pyramid Hill boys.

Grenfell had a huge day but unfortunately he wasn’t playing against much

Who's pyramids coach?

Who were the alleged offenders at Bridgy?

I've gotta say I played with the majority of Bridgy guys at South and they were all predominant ball players first

I'd be interested to know how Bridgewater stacks up across the region in terms of head high off-the-ball reports to all other clubs over the last 10 years. Let the statistics do the talking.

I'd be interested to know how Bridgewater stacks up across the region in terms of head high off-the-ball reports to all other clubs over the last 10 years. Let the statistics do the talking.
I've been around footy clubs for over 25 years and in that time no player or official with the team I'm involved with has ever been cited yet they had 3 in one year, what the league let them get away with verged on criminal negligence.

I’ve been as vocal a critic of Bridgey and there history of indiscretions as anyone.

ive seen one of the incidents and it was a bump that was just a tad late. Unfortunately it did hurt the Ladson lad.

one I know they acknowledge was silly and shouldn’t have happened and has been addressed by the coach. I also know the bloke on the receiving end is no saint and may have instigated the incident by his own low actions.

Tbe third I have no knowledge of.

I know the Bridgey coach well and he will not tolerate blatantly vicious acts

It was Jacques the dog. Had no worries about his intentions either, right where the ball was and everybody watching him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back