Lynch cleared...

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
David King just highlighted it on Foxfooty, he's angry that the players didn't fly the flag

David King just highlighted it on Foxfooty, he's angry that the players didn't fly the flag

Yep.

Was disgusted that only Firrito went over to rough him up.

Compare that to the reaction we gave Judd with the chicken wing earlier in the year.

Happens all the time, clunked the next mark he went for. Was a split second away from the spoil, nothing in it. As for Harvey...

Ah good, was hoping an Eagles fan would venture over here to provide an alternate view point...

If they MRP take the precedent of the Jack Ziebell case then I think Lynch has a case to answer. He had an alternative option to contest the footy. It was a dog act and could have very easily ended up with Mcmahon having broken ribs or a ruptered kidney.

If they MRP take the precedent of the Jack Ziebell case then I think Lynch has a case to answer. He had an alternative option to contest the footy. It was a dog act and could have very easily ended up with Mcmahon having broken ribs or a ruptered kidney.

Are you being serious? A dog act?

A dog act in throwing a arm into a face. Not contesting the footy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

OXYMORON ALERT!

Can cause life threatening injuries. Should be treated the same way head high contact is.

Was a split second away from laying the spoil, and was already in the air regardless. Umpire didn't even pay a 50. He took a mark later where he got the guy in the head with his knee which has even more potential to cause injury. Should he be suspended for that as well?

Yep.

Was disgusted that only Firrito went over to rough him up.

Compare that to the reaction we gave Judd with the chicken wing earlier in the year.
Exactly right.
If you look how uninterested a lot of our players looked today, I reckon we just ran out of puff. No hunger or desperation, the North we saw against Collingwood wouldn't have rolled over like that. In fact, we overcame a four goal head start in that game. Future still looks bright if the boys can get another couple of pre seasons into them, to run out not only games, but to run out the season much better.

Do you reckon you could drop into our other threads and be a dick as well?

And how am I being a dick? Oh my opinion doesn't agree with yours.

I'll stay out of your vent threads.

The MRP will not even look at Lynch contesting the footy.

Was a split second away from laying the spoil, and was already in the air regardless. Umpire didn't even pay a 50. He took a mark later where he got the guy in the head with his knee which has even more potential to cause injury. Should he be suspended for that as well?
With the precedent that has been set with head high contact this season, incidents like this one should be treated the same way. Probably flogging a dead horse, but Jack Ziebell was also already in the air and actually did make the spoil when he collected Joseph... we all know what the result was. Why should the lower back be treated any differently to the head is all I'm asking...

With the precedent that has been set with head high contact this season, incidents like this one should be treated the same way. Probably flogging a dead horse, but Jack Ziebell was also already in the air and actually did make the spoil when he collected Joseph... we all know what the result was. Why should the lower back be treated any differently to the head is all I'm asking...

The ziebell decision was terrible and everyone knows it, never should have got anything. Can't remember a player ever getting suspended for something like lynch's, and if it were it would take big marks out of the game. If lynch had got his arm out faster it would have been an effective spoil. I've played years of footy and had plenty of blokes plant their knees in my back, it's just part of the game. Why would you be supporting the AFLs agenda of turning the game into netball? Was no malicious intent at all in the incident.

The ziebell decision was terrible and everyone knows it, never should have got anything. Can't remember a player ever getting suspended for something like lynch's, and if it were it would take big marks out of the game. If lynch had got his arm out faster it would have been an effective spoil. I've played years of footy and had plenty of blokes plant their knees in my back, it's just part of the game. Why would you be supporting the AFLs agenda of turning the game into netball? Was no malicious intent at all in the incident.
I guess you could argue that a player can jump without leading with his knee. Ideally, neither Ziebell or Lynch's incidents should be looked at. But I'm just at the point where I don't have any faith that the AFL are going to be doing anything other than rolling along with this transition into Netball agenda you speak of. So if the potential ramifications are just as severe as head high contact, I just don't understand why it would be treated differently. Just an opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back