Lynch cleared...

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
sore Losers. the ball was kicked to Lynch. He has no contract 4 next year its a final there was a milli second in it, i wanna boof im.... look at colllingwood you vics

Lynch had his fist nowhere near the ball. Great attempt at a spoil :thumbsu:

Lynch had reasonable alternatives, McMahon went to the bench (indicates force), he's gone...surely...would be very annoyed if he got off.

Harvey = Dog? Reckon Kerr will survive.

I don't think Harvey is a dog but he definitely did a dog act. I think there is a difference.

boomers brainfade was dissapointing BUT at least he didnt try to disguise it as a marking contest.

Big lumbering forward crashes marking contest. Suspend him.

Lynch had his fist nowhere near the ball. Great attempt at a spoil :thumbsu:

Lynch had reasonable alternatives, McMahon went to the bench (indicates force), he's gone...surely...would be very annoyed if he got off.

Then prepare to be annoyed. Actual experts and former players commented that it was nothing. If it was a Roo's player that did it you wouldn't even talk about it.:rolleyes:

Then prepare to be annoyed. Actual experts and former players commented that it was nothing. If it was a Roo's player that did it you wouldn't even talk about it.:rolleyes:

Yeah except I've already talked about Harvey's poor act...and I think Petrie has been very close to going too far this season and doing what Lynch did.

But you keep on making false judgements :thumbsu:

Also, I like how "experts" become "actual experts" when you agree with them. What makes your "actual experts" different to just "experts"?

Oh, except Petrie gets his hands to the ball. That's why he hasn't been rubbed out. Lynch's arm was closer to McMahon's chest then the ball. But I'm only talking about it because it was an Eagle...yeah

Yeah except I've already talked about Harvey's poor act...and I think Petrie has been very close to going too far this season and doing what Lynch did.

But you keep on making false judgements :thumbsu:

Also, I like how "experts" become "actual experts" when you agree with them. What makes your "actual experts" different to just "experts"?

With Harvey there is no defending. It's case closed. He will get suspended so not the same thing.

"Actual" as in not you. Ex-players and commentators/media personalities. Not sore losers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Big lumbering forward crashes marking contest. Suspend him.

A lot has been spoken about 'duty of care' this year and what he did was careless and reckless doesn't matter what his intention was.
It will be looked at and he could be a goner.

A lot has been spoken about 'duty of care' this year and what he did was careless and reckless doesn't matter what his intention was.
It will be looked at and he could be a goner.

Fair enough. If it goes to the tribunal maybe he can use the "Klutz" defence again.:cool:

With Harvey there is no defending. It's case closed. He will get suspended so not the same thing.

"Actual" as in not you. Ex-players and commentators/media personalities. Not sore losers.

What sort of logic is that? People on here defend their players to the death about MRP decisions...see Luke Shuey. Elbowed a bloke in the balls, got suspended, so that should have been case closed, right? No, it doesn't mean case closed.
I'm not defending him, I think he's gone, but it's not case closed. What if the medical report says Kerr was ok, and Harvey gets reckless instead of intentional because Kerr hit him first? Could get reckless, low force, head, with an early guilty plea could get a reprimand.

Because you seem thick, let me be clear, that is NOT my opinion. I think he will get 2, maybe 3 weeks depending on his record. But just pointing out it's not case closed because "he will get suspended"

Oh, so I'm not an actual expert. Ok, glad we sorted that out.

What about Bruce Macavaney, "that was cruel by Lynch" ? He is a commentator, is he an actual expert? Most of the Channel 7 team thought it was poor.
Or Spider Burton, he was apparently shocked that the WA media thought nothing of the Lynch incident.

Sore losers >>> poor winners

Lynch won't get weeks. The top view camera angle makes it look bad, like his eyes weren't at the ball.
But then the side angle it looks like he's half a second off the contest and has eyes on the ball and is making a bad attempt at a spoil. Merrett didn't get weeks for his charge on Riewoldt.

What sort of logic is that? People on here defend their players to the death about MRP decisions...see Luke Shuey. Elbowed a bloke in the balls, got suspended, so that should have been case closed, right? No, it doesn't mean case closed.
I'm not defending him, I think he's gone, but it's not case closed. What if the medical report says Kerr was ok, and Harvey gets reckless instead of intentional because Kerr hit him first? Could get reckless, low force, head, with an early guilty plea could get a reprimand.

Because you seem thick, let me be clear, that is NOT my opinion. I think he will get 2, maybe 3 weeks depending on his record. But just pointing out it's not case closed because "he will get suspended"

What about Bruce Macavaney, "that was cruel by Lynch" ? He is a commentator, is he an actual expert? Most of the Channel 7 team thought it was poor.
Or Spider Burton, he was apparently shocked that the WA media thought nothing of the Lynch incident.

Yay personal attacks.:thumbsu: Have I gloated once about our win?

Btw Kerr is fine he's a tough lil bugger. Won't impact the suspension at all though.

You're mixing your WC supporters Liam. Pants wasn't getting involved in the 'sore loser' blah de blah debate.

I know this from experience because of stupidfamilyteamstillinfinals stuff.

Btw Kerr is fine he's a tough lil bugger. Won't impact the suspension at all though.

Have I degraded West Coasts win once? No, I believe I even posted a couple of times about how fantastic West Coast were, how we simply couldn't match it with them. So I think your original "personal attack" wasn't necessary.

(Obviously you are counting calling you a poor winner as a personal attack, so I will consider being called a sore loser a personal attack. Personal attack has been mentioned too many times now, personal attack)

If he is fine, then there may be no suspension.

Remember its trial by outcome.

You're mixing your WC supporters Liam. Pants wasn't getting involved in the 'sore loser' blah de blah debate.

I know this from experience because of stupidfamilyteamstillinfinals stuff.

Don't want to come across as a whinger as well as a sore loser, but just saying:

sore Losers. the ball was kicked to Lynch. He has no contract 4 next year its a final there was a milli second in it, i wanna boof im.... look at colllingwood you vics
What is this? Like 4 different thoughts in one sentence.
And why would I want to look at Collingwood? Wtf is this drivel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back