• NFC South

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • NFC West

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • NFC East

Votes: 7 70.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Im returning Rodgers early. just had no confidence in a 69rated QB to carry me another 3 weeks. Its going to be a heap of short passes and runs to keep Rodgers from being hit the next few weeks.

up 17-0 at the start of the 4th. Flacco is 0-5 on passes. they only have like 30yds rushing.

I missed a 54yd FG on half time into the wind. bounced off the camera on the crossbar. If i can stop them again i might sit Rodgers with the 3 score lead.

up 17-0 at the start of the 4th. Flacco is 0-5 on passes. they only have like 30yds rushing.

I missed a 54yd FG on half time into the wind. bounced off the camera on the crossbar. If i can stop them again i might sit Rodgers with the 3 score lead.
17-0 with 6 mins is enough. Sit him

Cmon pack, need Ravens to lose so after I beat broncos I tie for the lead in the AFC north

Flacco went into god mode in the 4thQ. threw a 61yd TD pass into the wind. ended up winning 20-10. i had a failed 4th down just inside the redzone early in the 4th.

Rodgers returned with 200yds passing.

17-0 with 6 mins is enough. Sit him
Kept him in and he got a 35yd completion to Bennet when the Ravens sold out on the run. it was the only pass i threw in the 4th Q. i kept him in because of Flaccos god mode TD. it was a strong wind, no chance he should of thrown it 55yds on a 61yd TD pass.

I'll give an example tonight, put Chase Daniel in when I'm up by 17 after 3 quarters against gg.exe
If that becomes 10 fast and then your inaccurate back up QB throws a INT it can change fast. thats what i was worried about. if i get out in 3rd and long that i have a bad throw and a turnover. Its also why i only had 1 pass in the 4th Q.

If i didnt give up the BS TD i would of pulled Rodgers.

If that becomes 10 fast and then your inaccurate back up QB throws a INT it can change fast. thats what i was worried about. if i get out in 3rd and long that i have a bad throw and a turnover. Its also why i only had 1 pass in the 4th Q.

If i didnt give up the BS TD i would of pulled Rodgers.
I don't throw with Daniel.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Might want to hide Burfict on the sidelines this week. CJ Anderson has taken a few prisoners with his truck stick in recent times
I have noticed throwing to a HB along the sideline can cause a LB to get hurt when they try a big hit. Ty Montgomery has put a few players out for that. and a couple of them were 6 week injuries.

I have noticed throwing to a HB along the sideline can cause a LB to get hurt when they try a big hit. Ty Montgomery has put a few players out for that. and a couple of them were 6 week injuries.
They're not Burfict tho. He's an angry, angry young man. Even when I don't control him every tackle he makes by the AI is a thunderous hit stick sound

Solid 38-17 win @ Raiders.

Key points:
- 3 INT's vs Carr (1 for a pick 6).
- 100+ yards, 2TD's for D. Lewis.
- Garbage time TD by Carr late was a bummer after holding them throughout the game.
- Raiders offensive line is really good. Or my D line sucks.
- Roberts with Broken ribs the real only negative of the game.

Improve to 3-7 (LOL). And vs the 4-6 AFC East leading Dolphins next week for a potential last to first in the East.

#We'reOntoMiami

Solid 38-17 win @ Raiders.

Key points:
- 3 INT's vs Carr (1 for a pick 6).
- 100+ yards, 2TD's for D. Lewis.
- Garbage time TD by Carr late was a bummer after holding them throughout the game.
- Raiders offensive line is really good. Or my D line sucks.
- Roberts with Broken ribs the real only negative of the game.

Improve to 3-7 (LOL). And vs the 4-6 AFC East leading Dolphins next week for a potential last to first in the East.

#We'reOntoMiami
Who was your QB?

Back