Unsolved Madeleine McCann - New Leads Being Reported

Remove this Banner Ad

At age 4?
Not at age 4... she could have been kidnapped and been victim of a child sex abuse ring for years. She may have found a way to escape at a later age... it's not unreasonable to assume she may not know or remember her family because she would be mentally damaged.

Similarly, the years of abuse might have been too much and she may have thought ending her life might be the best way to escape the violence.

This case has gone quiet recently. Not much posted from the various groups. Both camps have been silent, with Pro McCann (abduction) and Anti Parents (other) not that active.
This guy however, plans to heat things up. Its coming up to the 3rd of may again!

This case has gone quiet recently. Not much posted from the various groups. Both camps have been silent, with Pro McCann (abduction) and Anti Parents (other) not that active.
This guy however, plans to heat things up. Its coming up to the 3rd of may again!

I can’t rememeber what I was listening to but recently I recall hearing about a case where cadaver dogs were going off but they worked out that only medical equipment had been in that place not an actual body.
People have pointed to the cadaver dogs as evidence that a crime occurred in the apartment and hire car.

I can’t rememeber what I was listening to but recently I recall hearing about a case where cadaver dogs were going off but they worked out that only medical equipment had been in that place not an actual body.
People have pointed to the cadaver dogs as evidence that a crime occurred in the apartment and hire car.

There were two British Dogs used, one was a blood dog and one was a cadaver dog. The two dogs were run through the hire car and the appartment. They made a video of the English police officer taking the dogs over the different areas. My only criticism, is that they didnt run the dogs over a 2nd or 3rd appartment as a control.

More importantly the Portuguese police used 10 other dogs on various sniffer duties. Only one alerted to the girls scent anywhere in the resort or surounding streets. These two hits were in the appartment they were staying and outside appartment 5J. The group had nothing to do with 5J and was supposedly empty at the time of their stay.

Where the blood dog and cadaver dogs alerted, they did recover McCann DNA. But it was low copy as the areas were cleaned.

The police files are online and can be seen by anyone. (pjfiles) search in google. some sensitive statements have been ommitted.

The identikits of the two suspects in this abduction point to John & Tony Podesta. They were both there in the country at the time. Why haven’t they been investigated?

The identikits of the two suspects in this abduction point to John & Tony Podesta. They were both there in the country at the time. Why haven’t they been investigated?
Scotland Yard is in charge of the investigation. Opperation Grange, frankly no-one knows what they are up too. They have a big budget, not sure where its all going. Would pay for a few wire taps, I would imagine. I have read chat regarding the Bros. I have no idea why the McCanns PI's made these photos.

Watched the Madeleine documentary the other night, it was so sad. There's an organised paedophile ring snatching children across Portugal from the streets usually, these kids images will then sometimes appear in kiddy pr0n on the internet. One woman whose son had been taken off his pushbike, got access to the files and her son's picture was in there.

Heartbreaking, she still doesn't know where he is. Madeleine might be one of these kids and she's still alive somewhere, taken at four years old she might barely remember her old life.

Watched the Madeleine documentary the other night, it was so sad. There's an organised paedophile ring snatching children across Portugal from the streets usually, these kids images will then sometimes appear in kiddy pr0n on the internet. One woman whose son had been taken off his pushbike, got access to the files and her son's picture was in there.

Heartbreaking, she still doesn't know where he is. Madeleine might be one of these kids and she's still alive somewhere, taken at four years old she might barely remember her old life.
At the Resort they provided a Night Creche. There were 6-8 kids there every night. It was a secure place with English speaking minders.
So why not use this minding service? In fact a guy returning from the creche, was confused as a kiddnapper at one stage.

Shellyg, it is possible someone entered their appartment, it has direct street access on two sides. One of the appartment doors was left unlocked.

Checks? who in their right mind, goes to check on the kids, but dosent lay eyes on them?
Changing and shaky statements, would suggest the checking system was thought up and never happened. The best people to give a indication of what happened that night would be the statements from the waiting staff. The police found evidence of a cheat sheet to help the group remember their rolls in this
disappearance
Ive never believed Maddie was taken by a pedophile ring FWIW. I had more questions than answers after watching the documentary this week. Stumbled across this by accident.... very much in line with my suspicions

(Log in to remove this ad.)

According to Victurus Libertas:

Confirmed FBI Anon Information

One of our FBI insiders can confirm the Intelligence community indicates John and Tony Podesta were in Praia da Luz, Portugal on May 3rd 2007– the day Madeleine McCann vanished.

The Podesta brothers were staying with a friend named “Clem.” Clement Freud, the grandson of psychopathology sex expert Dr. Sigmund Freud, who was known to be a paedophile. This is a quote from our insider: Of greater interest is that fact that Freud owned a villa in Praia da Luz.”

It was then revealed that Clement Freud’s villa in which the Podesta Brothers were staying, was in fact only a third of a mile from the exact location from which Madeleine was taken:

At the Resort they provided a Night Creche. There were 6-8 kids there every night. It was a secure place with English speaking minders.
So why not use this minding service? In fact a guy returning from the creche, was confused as a kiddnapper at one stage.

Shellyg, it is possible someone entered their appartment, it has direct street access on two sides. One of the appartment doors was left unlocked.

It was explained in the documentary why they chose not to use a minding service, swamped with info atm I can't remember what it was exactly.

What plays on the McCann's minds is the entries that were found on the front desk in the restaurant's reservations book. Their group was the only one that had a permanent booking every night at the same time and it would have been obvious to anybody on a cursory flick through. Made it too easy for a criminal to have their movements nailed down days in advance.

It was explained in the documentary why they chose not to use a minding service, swamped with info atm I can't remember what it was exactly.

What plays on the McCann's minds is the entries that were found on the front desk in the restaurant's reservations book. Their group was the only one that had a permanent booking every night at the same time and it would have been obvious to anybody on a cursory flick through. Made it too easy for a criminal to have their movements nailed down days in advance.

You are right, they were alleged to have the same table every night. A photo copy of these booking can be seen online. In the police files. Along with stuff like, the creche log, where the kids were signed in and out.

I believe this: that the parents should be solely responsible for the welfare of their child no matter what and where. You may take a vacation or break but your accountability to your child does not. They are there when you touch down at your location to when you embark from the location back home. What happened to Madeleine was tragic but her parents are very much irresponsible here. You do not get to relax at the pool for a couple of hours an leave your child or children unsupervised in a country that you may not be familiar with.

Ive never believed Maddie was taken by a pedophile ring FWIW. I had more questions than answers after watching the documentary this week. Stumbled across this by accident.... very much in line with my suspicions

do you have your own theory?

I believe this: that the parents should be solely responsible for the welfare of their child no matter what and where. You may take a vacation or break but your accountability to your child does not. They are there when you touch down at your location to when you embark from the location back home. What happened to Madeleine was tragic but her parents are very much irresponsible here. You do not get to relax at the pool for a couple of hours an leave your child or children unsupervised in a country that you may not be familiar with.
do you have a theory on what happened?

I believe the parents are responsible for her death... in what capacity, Im as much in the dark as everyone else.

And they will never forget it, they failed her and left her exposed. That's why they look guilty because they know they are and that's why they will never stop looking for her.

They were so naive and entitled, just didn't think in that resort anyone would dare do anything like abduct one of their children. That would be why the thought never crossed their minds their kids were particularly vulnerable in that corner apartment. They still hadn't wised up when they hired dodgy private investigators who essentially robbed and drained Madeleine's fund, them continuing to buy into the stories of hope and paying every invoice without question.

You can't buy street smarts and a bunch of certificates in degrees isn't a well rounded education.

do you have a theory on what happened?
My theory is irrelevant. It's simple common sense, you do not abdicate your responsibility for your kids under any circumstances in a country that you are not familiar with yourselves. If you don't want to take them with you, you organise a nanny/babysitter for them until you return from your holiday.

And they will never forget it, they failed her and left her exposed. That's why they look guilty because they know they are and that's why they will never stop looking for her.

They were so naive and entitled, just didn't think in that resort anyone would dare do anything like abduct one of their children. That would be why the thought never crossed their minds their kids were particularly vulnerable in that corner apartment. They still hadn't wised up when they hired dodgy private investigators who essentially robbed and drained Madeleine's fund, them continuing to buy into the stories of hope and paying every invoice without question.

You can't buy street smarts and a bunch of certificates in degrees isn't a well rounded education.

I believe its more sinister than that....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back