FTA-TV MAFS: Where you get matching tatts before you've even hid the snag

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
All MAFS watchers and posters.

This thread is given a lot of rope with posting especially around insults of contestants (mostly deserved) BUT you need to ensure to abide by the site rules on profanity, racism, homophobia, sexism, misogyny etc etc etc.

Ill be explicitly clear, a minor infraction will get a deletion and a warning, a second minor infraction will be a thread ban, a serious infraction will be an automatic thread ban or worse.

The show is in poor taste (probably why we love it) and thus the posting can also be but there is a line and we need to remember and respect that.

Not nuts, actually a pretty nice person. FWIW, they are in the "wants to be in the media" category. Had narrowly missed being cast in Big Brother and the one with the rose ceremonies in the last couple of years.

I know their mum quite well, and have met the contestant a number of times, including after the filming finished. They had a few tough moments but all in all found it a positive experience.

Funnily enough, the producers have since spoken to the mum about being on My Kitchen Rules this year.

BFNAAK?

Today's the day team.

Ew Wtf GIF by Married At First Sight

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does that mean we aren't allowed to mock those people, usually bloody women, who seriously overplay their cultural heritage in order to excuse personality defects?

Like that bitch who was always like, 'it's the Hungarian in me!', but no, she was just born and bred aussie bogan trash? She was with the guy who took the nude pictures (for charity) with the gay photographer (for charity)???

Does that mean we aren't allowed to mock those people, usually bloody women, who seriously overplay their cultural heritage in order to excuse personality defects?

Like that bitch who was always like, 'it's the Hungarian in me!', but no, she was just born and bred aussie bogan trash? She was with the guy who took the nude pictures (for charity) with the gay photographer (for charity)???
Were pre show and im loathe to give you an amnesty but the highlighted is an example of a minor infraction. Its not necessary use better words.

You can mock, insult etc. Just dont use language like that.

Lol we're so special we got a link on the home page of BF.

You do have to be some kind of special to enjoy this show.

Remember last year Carolina tried to do the whole I'm a hot blooded Latina thing and the Argentinian sex therapist called her on it and said no, you're just being a selfish insensitive child.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back