List Mgmt. Magner Elevated

Magner will never be a world beater - but he showed last year that in the guts he could rack up 25+ and be a competitive beast.

I'll take that at the moment.

May 6, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
Care to elaborate? He couldn't have been picked prior to this week anyway as he was on the rookie list and there wasn't a spot for him. Grimes is injured, placed on the LTI and Magner is elevated. Not sure what you're getting at.
He was staying on the field for longer periods than he was meant to, leaving fresh players on the bench. Probably out of frustration, but can't do it regardless.

He was staying on the field for longer periods than he was meant to, leaving fresh players on the bench. Probably out of frustration, but can't do it regardless.

That still makes no sense to me mate. He has been on the rookie list because there was no spot and now that Grimes is on the LTI he is elevated and picked straight away. Doesn't fit for me at all.

May 6, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
That still makes no sense to me mate. He has been on the rookie list because there was no spot and now that Grimes is on the LTI he is elevated and picked straight away. Doesn't fit for me at all.
Grimes got injured in round 6, so Magner could have been named last week, but he wasn't due to his actions in the previous game.

Grimes got injured in round 6, so Magner could have been named last week, but he wasn't due to his actions in the previous game.

Would have thought if he was being a knob he would have been kept out of the side for longer than that.

Where did you get this info from?

DeesFan

All Australian
Sep 4, 2009
TBA - Just sold house
AFL Club
Melbourne
Lets hope he doesn't play too well .. he will get dropped back to the 2's for making the rest look bad.

I am sure they got him and the other mature age recruits because Scwab wanted cheap labour to work on his house.

Jones was a sparky
Magner a labourer

Bet you CS is kicking himself he got sacked.

Lets hope he doesn't play too well .. he will get dropped back to the 2's for making the rest look bad.

I am sure they got him and the other mature age recruits because Scwab wanted cheap labour to work on his house.

Jones was a sparky
Magner a labourer

Bet you CS is kicking himself he got sacked.
Of all the crazy CS rumours/conspiracies, I think I like this one the best.

Back