Conspiracy Theory Mandates, Lockdowns, Covid-19, SARS-Cov-2 Thread - Get vaccinated.

About Covid vaccines only: your opinion on mandates?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

You don't think other 'influencers' are paying this bloke money to appear on their podcasts etc? He's just doing it out of the kindness of his heart?

The only reason people appear on Rogan for free is it drives up their own profile (and earns them money anyway).

I asked for evidence and you don't have any.

You're right that people appear on Rogan to drive up their own profile, but in the case of an entertainer that's so people will go to their show or listen to their own podcast or watch their program. If Peter doesn't have any of those things and just continues to carry on in the same field he's always been in, it's not a grift.

The highly educated aren't immune to mental health issues same as the rest of us and can behave very badly as well. Also, have you ever heard the phrase "educated idiot"?

All people as you say, are susceptible to mental health issues, especially in times of social stressors. We've got that now. That's why it becomes increasingly apparent that you lot have to step up your resistance to anything that forewarns of impending problems with the vaxx. You need to for your mental health. You need to be ever vigilant across all the boards and bring your best game to shut down any talk, that challenges your belief/ trust in govts, big pharmas, corporations and medical systems. You have to for your mental health.

I don't envy you.

All people as you say, are susceptible to mental health issues, especially in times of social stressors. We've got that now. That's why it becomes increasingly apparent that you lot have to step up your resistance to anything that forewarns of impending problems with the vaxx. You need to for your mental health. You need to be ever vigilant across all the boards and bring your best game to shut down any talk, that challenges your belief/ trust in govts, big pharmas, corporations and medical systems. You have to for your mental health.

I don't envy you.

You're still here, aren't you?

Imagine if freedom fighters (fighting for our freedoms) with all their conspiracy BS and "personal research " were around in the 70s

There'd be crippled kids everywhere

Nice try, but please please try to remember that the polio vaccine under went years of testing and was proved to be generationally safe by the time the 70's came around.

That's right. What's impressive is the billions the vaxx makers and their share holders are making.

The Scientists and Doctors who near unanimously agree vaccines work against COVID and are safe are all shareholders are they?

The only people spreading misinformation, are doing it on social media, as part of the billion dollar social media grift of the gullible.

Like many in this very thread, happily eating up their snake oil bullshit, and reposting and retweeting their claims to others to promote them, free of charge.

The Scientists and Doctors who near unanimously agree vaccines work against COVID and are safe are all shareholders are they?

The only people spreading misinformation, are doing it on social media, as part of the billion dollar social media grift of the gullible.

Like many in this very thread, happily eating up their snake oil bullshit, and reposting and retweeting their claims to others to promote them, free of charge.
Lucky you're here to show us the correct way, our fearless distributer of all powerful truth.

Of course not. Let's just assume he's appearing all over social media spreading misinformation out of the kindness of his own heart then.

Like Ben Shapiro, Lauren Southern and Alex Jones were.

You just compared him to people that were either paid by a media company to produce content or created their own media company and charge money for subscriptions to view their content. Also, their only "skill" is as a social commentator.

Explain how thats at all comparable to a doctor talking about medicine and issues related to their field and then continuing to work in that field. I'll wait.

That's ok. You're here to fight the good fight. I suspect though it's more about self affirmation of beliefs than anything else.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You just compared him to people that were either paid by a media company to produce content or created their own media company and charge money for subscriptions to view their content. Also, their only "skill" is as a social commentator.

In addition to simply monetizing their own profiles on social media, those *******s earn money by making appearances on other sites and selling dump people useless s**t

Explain how thats at all comparable to a doctor talking about medicine and issues related to their field and then continuing to work in that field. I'll wait.

By making appearances on other sites, and selling dumb people useless s**t.

In addition to simply monetizing their own profiles on social media, those *******s earn money by making appearances on other sites and selling dump people useless sh*t

By making appearances on other sites, and selling dumb people useless sh*t.

I'm still waiting for proof that he's making "hundreds of thousands" through making an appearance on Weinstein's podcast who, I checked, was demonetised.

He also speaks at live and online events, tickets aren't free. I've seen the audience at one of his speaking events and it looked like there was around 1,000 people there. There's big money in it.

So his only gift
Those speaking engagements he does out of the goodness of his own heart.

Wakefield was in the medical field, too. He tortured kids telling their parents he was curing them.

Kinda how it’s a vaccine against something that doesn’t actually work for you unless the other person has it as well, yeah?
Who has been telling you this stuff? You need to get clean.

Back