Conspiracy Theory Mandates, Lockdowns, Covid-19, SARS-Cov-2 Thread - Get vaccinated.

About Covid vaccines only: your opinion on mandates?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

We need a seperate thread for the supposed CCP insanity over COVID

Check this one out with their QR system!

@songpinganq has some great content with whats happening in China with COVID how legit it is well.. make your own mind up.

Does seem odd that China is going hard on lockdowns again,maybe their vaccines are no good,everywhere else seems to be handling omicron with most restrictions going in the bin.
Also been a rise in unknown hepatitis in Europe and US amongst young kids,thinking being
that lockdowns and masks have affected the development of their immune sysrems.
Screenshot_20220426-155809_Google.jpg

On the day Musk buys Twitter to make it more open and inclusive, the mods here delete weeks old posts and hand out warnings.

HOLD THE LINE!
Musk hasn't bought twitter, he's offered to buy it.
The shareholders could still say no or he could back out of the deal

Also more inclusive lol, his factories are segregated

MUSK IS RACIST!

Didn't take long.
Lol what rock have you been living under?

The lawsuit which the state of California has lodged has been in the news for two months now

Tesla sued by California civil rights agency, which alleges racist treatment of Black employees

Everyone with work-induced RSI and back pain outside the building with a severance slip, all others inside the building.

Intelligent and justified! And ancient!

Understand Captain America GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Musk hasn't bought twitter, he's offered to buy it.
The shareholders could still say no or he could back out of the deal

It is pretty much a done deal the board can't say no shareholders would sue.

Does seem odd that China is going hard on lockdowns again,maybe their vaccines are no good,everywhere else seems to be handling omicron with most restrictions going in the bin.
Also been a rise in unknown hepatitis in Europe and US amongst young kids,thinking being
that lockdowns and masks have affected the development of their immune sysrems.
View attachment 1384587
It's probably climate change.

No,I'm loathe to provide links,don't want to lead you down the disinformation highway.
Google 'unknown hepatitis',you'll get the gist.
I'll skip it thanks.

Masks don't cause hepatitis.

I'll skip it thanks.

Masks don't cause hepatitis.
They don't know whats caused it

One possibility is that young children who have spent their "formative stages" under anti-COVID measures like lockdowns and mask-wearing over the last two years had not built up immunity to these adenoviruses.

And

Other possible causes for the unknown strain could be a combination of adenovirus and COVID, or related to previous COVID infection, Dr Chand said. Nineteen of the 169 recorded cases had both COVID and an adenovirus, while 20 had just COVID. All the experts emphasised that ongoing investigations needed more time, but Dr Buti said she expected results within a month.

What was all the fuss about, as far as I can tell up here in Brisbane the unvaccinated can go about their business as per usual, vaccine proof not required anywhere except for aged care facilities, I walked into a major hospital last week and was not required to prove vaccination, restaurants not asking for them anymore and the Gabba not requiring them either.

Why are these deadly unvaccinated super spreaders no longer a concern.
I'm guessing high vaccination rates plus high levels of natural immunity in the community, thanks to thousands getting it daily since christmas. Hospitals seem to be handling load ok.

But yes, it does make the doom and gloom panic merchants from previous versions of this thread look very silly. We were guaranteed to be back in hard lockdown now, from memory. Masks everywhere forever, permanent QR code scanning etc.

Last edited:
I'm guessing high vaccination rates plus high levels of natural immunity in the community, thanks to thousands getting it daily since christmas. Hospitals seem to be handling load ok.

But yes, it does make the doom and gloom panic merchants from previous versions of this thread look very silly. We were guaranteed to be back in hard lockdown now, from memory. Masks everywhere forever, permanent QR code scanning etc.
that was the anti lock downers saying it would happen

we're also about to tick over 5000 deaths this year from covid in the first 4 months

we're on 4940 currently

so on track for 15 thousand deaths this year which isn't insignificant

Back