Racing MARCH DAILY PUNT: You get a group 1, you get a group 1. Everyone gets a group 1!

Remove this Banner Ad

Winter Olympics Mascot GIF by SB Nation

SB having the TJ listed as a 2400m 🤦‍♂️

Will my bet be void if they dont run over 2400m 😂

Attachments

• 4102730B-3586-406F-8E9F-717DDCE3F5B9.png
    4102730B-3586-406F-8E9F-717DDCE3F5B9.png
    114.2 KB · Views: 41
Reckon there is some value there at Randwick tomorrow. Thought I Wish I Win and Passive Aggressive were massive overs in the TJ.

Melody Again, looks out of her depth in R2 at Randwick (Also accepted Hawksbury Race 6), but has a booming finish on her. Looks a nice eachway play at odds or a good thing at Hawksbury.

If the track gets to a Good 4, and I predict it will, Bianco Vilano will start fave in the Country Championship and piss in

At Bendigo, I expect Just Folk to be awfully hard to beat in the Golden Mile.

Tulsi in Race 7 at Awapuni another one i am keen on at the current quote

SB having the TJ listed as a 2400m 🤦‍♂️

Will my bet be void if they dont run over 2400m 😂

I Wish I Win would still be eye catching late but not quite getting there over the 2400m.. 1200m Doncaster and 1600m Derby as well in your screenshot. V'Landys just keeps surprising us..

I Wish I Win would still be eye catching late but not quite getting there over the 2400m.. 1200m Doncaster and 1600m Derby as well in your screenshot. V'Landys just keeps surprising us..

The 1600m Derby can be the only thing that explains the go for Pericles.

How many in the Donny leg?
I feel likes it’s a good old fashioned Field Job where some donkey at any odd odds falls in..

I had 9 at first pass but then my quad was like 1350 combos so have cut it back to 5

AB seems a good price. Synthetic hoof filler applied last start and not sure if its on again only concern.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AB seems a good price. Synthetic hoof filler applied last start and not sure if its on again only concern.

The hoof filler is zero concern. As you said had it on in the ASM when ran huge with plenty against

You on AB or like something else?

Nah can’t have him from that gate with that weight in a fast run race.

Fangirl for me if it stays drying. Zougotcha if the rain comes. Save on Mr B either way

Donny looks pretty skinny to me. Brightside, Osipenko and Converge as wide as I will be playing it

Converge lol. Can’t believe a man of your punting skill is falling for his one good run in a year. He is cooked now on this track anyway

Was good first up. Second up even better. Shown enough this time in to not be judging him on his Spring form

Nah he was dogshit first up and was amazingly favoured in a terribly run Ryder and still couldn’t win. He is an utterly horrendous price and should be left out of everything. Doubly so now it’s wet.

Nah he was dogshit first up and was amazingly favoured in a terribly run Ryder and still couldn’t win. He is an utterly horrendous price and should be left out of everything. Doubly so now it’s wet.

We are watching different races then. First up 3WNC the trip and fought on nicely.

His best win came on a Heavy 9 - wont be leaving him out based on that

We are watching different races then. First up 3WNC the trip and fought on nicely.

His best win came on a Heavy 9 - wont be leaving him out based on that

He was going better last year with less weight on a bog and got beaten out of sight and the price is absolutely rancid. Can’t believe you’ve got sucked into him

Remove this Banner Ad

Back