Retired Mark Baguley [retired]

Remove this Banner Ad

bomberboy0618

Senior List
Apr 22, 2011
Windy Hill
AFL Club
Essendon
Bombers are looking for a new home for him... has leadership potential. Gold Coast rumoured to be interested.

Would take a 2nd/3rd rounder I imagine.

Imagine it's one where we'll get a late 3rd rounder and just cop it on the chin. Hasn't shown that much recently.

I see a late 3rd rounder as a big win. I love the guy, but I don't see anyone wanting him at all.

Bombers are looking for a new home for him... has leadership potential. Gold Coast rumoured to be interested.

Huh. suns don't play older guys rosa.hall.barlow yet are rumored to mark umm righto. Seems legit lol

giphy.gif

He's been a good foot soldier for a number of years but he can't cut it down back any longer so he's being utilised as a defensive forward. That position is basically last chance saloon in football. It's lower than turning players who can't find the footy into taggers (see ryan crowley).

Essendon will do right by Baguley and he'll go for a pick in the 60's-70's if that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What. Where are these rumours?

If Mitchell, Lewis and Hodge went for a token late pick, Baguley should be delisted and allowed to walk for free as a DFA to wherever he likes.

I love the guy, but no one is paying picks worth anything for a 31 year old role playing small forward/defender.

i
What. Where are these rumours?

If Mitchell, Lewis and Hodge went for a token late pick, Baguley should be delisted and allowed to walk for free as a DFA to wherever he likes.

I love the guy, but no one is paying picks worth anything for a 31 year old role playing small forward/defender.
Dodoro moves in mysterious ways...

giphy.gif

He's been a good foot soldier for a number of years but he can't cut it down back any longer so he's being utilised as a defensive forward. That position is basically last chance saloon in football. It's lower than turning players who can't find the footy into taggers (see ryan crowley).

Essendon will do right by Baguley and he'll go for a pick in the 60's-70's if that.

Last chance saloon? It’s the most important point of difference position in the competition and was the catalyst behind Doggies and Tigers premierships.

He’s simply old which is why he’s worth nothing, if he’d had this season at 25 he’d be worth something.

Last chance saloon? It’s the most important point of difference position in the competition and was the catalyst behind Doggies and Tigers premierships.

He’s simply old which is why he’s worth nothing, if he’d had this season at 25 he’d be worth something.
No one is saying it isn't an important position. It just helps to have a decent player playing there. Any VFL player can play that spot at the level Baguley is offering.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back