Rumour Marriage troubles

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If James Hird still reads BigFooty after the last few years he must have a very thick skin. I wouldn't worry. Sticks and stones may break his bones, but words deflect off his luxurious, bouffant mane of hair

It would appear not, given his willingness to run to court. And to sook all the time about "media propaganda".

FWIW - I heard from a very good source that the Hirds had split and he'd gone to South America about a month ago.

Chadwiko this is also a legitimate rumour.

I found the South America thing kind of wacky but that turned out to be true so don't see why the other part of the claim wouldn't be.

Further to that “Legal Eagle” who posted here a few days ago...

I am Facebook friends with a Prominent Melbourne radio host (who I actually know outside facebook).

I ran the James/Tania split by them late last week, and they replied “oh yeah, that story is going around the backchannels of the station too, you haven’t heard wrong Akka”.

I’m with maddadam, the story has legs.

It would appear not, given his willingness to run to court. And to sook all the time about "media propaganda".

I have also heard from my same source that “James can be quite litigious”. Their words, not mine.

TBH if they've broken up it is no business of mine. Especially now he has no involvement in footy.

He neds to be held to account for his actions in the (alleged) doping stuff, but that's as far as it goes.

I'm no fan of the bombers, particularly after they conspired to steal our coach and then dragged the league through the dirt over the past few years (although I admit I was wrong about them being guilty), but seriously, this thread is on another level.

I'm ashamed to say that after reading it, I actually bothered to ask someone who knows the Hirds closely if there's any truth in it. For what it's worth (nothing, to some of the people on this board I'm sure), the answer was unequivocally that there's no substance to it.

Furthermore, there's few people I have more respect for in my profession than Julian Burnside, and to hear him speak about both the Hirds with such high praise tells me everything about them as people.

I think sometimes we forget that footy is just a sport and although it's tribal, people aren't necessarily evil (and nor are their families fair game) just because they aren't part of the club we support.

Just my view.

Personally, there are few people that I have LESS respect for than Julian Burnside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back