FTA-TV Master Chef Season 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Callum is in the year above me at Uni, but doing the same engineering course. Has been really interesting watching his progress, even though I didn't follow the series too much this season. Was really into it last year, so don't know why... I have a feeling his photo is on some Uni promotion thing from last year in our engineering building..

lam really happy this season in over

Whoa, i thought i opened the 'Inbetweeners' thread and read this, was completely shocked until i realised what thread i was in.

I sort of agree with the comment. The likable characters seemed to disappear quite quickly whereas annoying ones like Joanne, Claire, Alvin, Jimmy, Callum, Sharnee and Kate to name a few always seemed to be involved heavily.

And i cannot stand the fact they kept bringing Julie back on. Put her in a pressure test against Adam and he would double her score!

Callum and Alvin?? I thought they were amongst the likeable contestants on the show. The likeable contestants that I thought left a bit too early were Fiona, Skye and Matthew (and of course Marion)

Also Kate got like evicted within the second week or something so she was hardly heavily involved. Although you probably remember her from her comeback where she was annoyingly chirpy and decided to do a running Hi-5 to everyone when she got eliminated.

Callum and Alvin?? I thought they were amongst the likeable contestants on the show. The likeable contestants that I thought left a bit too early were Fiona, Skye and Matthew (and of course Marion)

Also Kate got like evicted within the second week or something so she was hardly heavily involved. Although you probably remember her from her comeback where she was annoyingly chirpy and decided to do a running Hi-5 to everyone when she got eliminated.

Yeah Callum was initially likable however I didn't like the fact he was given a free ride because he was a kid. Alvin I never really liked. Fiona, Skye, Marion and Matty definitely left too early.

And with Kate the whole comeback then having her comments during the finale. She was a very very unlikable and can't see what the producers saw in her to let her on the show!

Callum is in the year above me at Uni, but doing the same engineering course. Has been really interesting watching his progress, even though I didn't follow the series too much this season. Was really into it last year, so don't know why... I have a feeling his photo is on some Uni promotion thing from last year in our engineering building..

Really? We must be classmates :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back