Brownlow Medallist
Jan 2, 2018
Safeway carpark
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond VFL
eligible for Richmond, Freo and Essendon in the 2020 draft

will be interesting to see what freo and essendon do to try and woo him. i believe it is the kid's choice where he plays

OP must be stupid.

"I know he's 99% coming to Richmond, but I wonder what Freo are going to do and I believe it's his choice"

Richmond literally secured this years ago by drafting Dan and he's living in Melbourne now. A kid of his character isn't moving interstate again unless it's home.

• Banned
OP must be stupid.

"I know he's 99% coming to Richmond, but I wonder what Freo are going to do and I believe it's his choice"

Richmond literally secured this years ago by drafting Dan and he's living in Melbourne now. A kid of his character isn't moving interstate again unless it's home.
nice discussion

things change in footy, look how much kids chose clubs that their father’s played much less games at... you are a clown

a lot of things can happen in 2 years

You're the clown if you don't know the facts yet continue to initiate this discussion for your footy ball ego.

eligible for Richmond, Freo and Essendon in the 2020 draft

will be interesting to see what freo and essendon do to try and woo him. i believe it is the kid's choice where he plays
What has Essendon got to do with it?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would love a rioli
south fremantles the original home of the riolis all nine brothers played there

I will always associate the Rioli's with Sth Freo - prob showing my age LOL.

But, yeah, Tigers have their own sense of history and have set this up. That's where he'll go by the looks.

I will always associate the Rioli's with Sth Freo - prob showing my age LOL.

But, yeah, Tigers have their own sense of history and have set this up. That's where he'll go by the looks.
imagine if we did poach him
the outrage

South Freo
Didn't WAFL father son concessions expire years ago?

Or is there some kind of automatic clause where if a father son is eligible for a VFL club, the WAFL concessions remain?

It would seem ridiculous that Maurice's son is eligible for Richmond and not Fremantle, based on the original WAFL concessions.

Edit: I imagine this is a Bryce Gibbs related change to the original concessions.

things change in footy, look how much kids chose clubs that their father’s played much less games at... you are a clown

a lot of things can happen in 2 years

Ooh I do like a rant with a misplaced apostophe, onya shazza you clown

I would love a rioli
south fremantles the original home of the riolis all nine brothers played there
Did you count Lawrence and Johnny. Laurence only played Reserves and Johhnny won the Colts GF & B in the year that Maurice won the Richmond F & B then Johnny never came back to play footy at Souths or anywhere else other than in the Top end.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back