McLeod doesn't feel like past players are welcome at the Crows

Remove this Banner Ad

Don’t think it’s naive, just the appropriate manner

i think most of us realize that for a number of years the club haven't done things in the appropriate manner.
There's something seriously wrong with the club and it won't change as long as the board remains the way it is.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rubbish. He's hardly going to lose his job for respectfully requesting some rehanging of memorabilia on the walls. I'm sure that's not prohibited in the code of conduct. He may have done this, without success: who knows?

you seriously think that's his issue with the club?

you seriously think that's his issue with the club?
Well wtf is his issue then because that's about all he's pointed to thus far publicly.

I'd be very confident it wouldn't have led to his dismissal if he'd come forward with his grievances given his status at the club. You honestly think the Club probably starting with Fagan would have "sacked" him if he'd approached them with his issues ? I'd also be sure not only Andrew but a lot of the others would be back at the club once the uncertainty that the Covid-19 pandemic has caused to the AFL is sorted out money wise into the future.

If Chapman, Fagan, Roo and Jameson all suit up for 2021 there doesn't appear a compelling reason to renew memberships. Where is the hope for better days? Where is the trust that money will actually be spent to benefit the club?

If Chapman, Fagan, Roo and Jameson all suit up for 2021 there doesn't appear a compelling reason to renew memberships. Where is the hope for better days? Where is the trust that money will actually be spent to benefit the club?
Don't join the melodramatic crew, the club just made changes, let's see how they go.

Or don't, that's fine too.

Don't join the melodramatic crew, the club just made changes, let's see how they go.

Or don't, that's fine too.

The club made changes caused by those still there. At best they were asleep at the wheel but more likely they aren't capable of doing their job.
The chairman didn't think we needed a review and publicly stated so.

Nothing melodramatic about comments relating to the majority of our board.

They just aren't up to it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back