RooDog

Premiership Player
Oct 14, 2003
adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
PHX Suns
a poster suggested we have a face to face meeting with Mr Rucci... he has agreed to this and at this stage it will habe to be on friday afternoon or evening.... just seeing who would come and where we could hold it..

thanks

adam

Originally posted by RooDog
a poster suggested we have a face to face meeting with Mr Rucci... he has agreed to this and at this stage it will habe to be on friday afternoon or evening.... just seeing who would come and where we could hold it..

thanks

adam

count me out, but i reckon Macca23 should go! he can take his "barrow" and him and FerretHead can push them all they like!:p

Originally posted by tatts00
I still have my doubts on you being Rucci!

told ya adam lol...

he isnt. I'm sure Rucci wouldnt have posted a young ladies photo in the Action Thread ;)

Originally posted by understudy
Why the obsession with Rucci. Trigg and the board are the ones you should be persuing and hounding.

Again, because he is repeatedly quoting us and labelling us in his column inches in The Advertiser.

Originally posted by dyertribe
Again, because he is repeatedly quoting us and labelling us in his column inches in The Advertiser.

And he is diverting you all beautifully away from where you should be targetting your energies.

And he is diverting you all beautifully away from where you should be targetting your energies.

Ah yes, what a cunning plan.

Unfortunately as the Adelaide Football Club isn't a democracy like your club the only course of action we have is agitation or silent fury.

Thankfully, through Rucci (despite his misquoting and unfair labelling) and other correspondence with 5AA our voices are being heard.

As we can't vote the board out - what do you suggest?

i didnt wanna do this but go back to your own board:
troll.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Michaelangelo, I am quite happy to meet you in person and discuss certain topics in regards to the AFC.

I will bring a lawyer with me though, on advice from certain sections of the football fraternity.

If you are willing email me (you know where to find it) I will be glad to answer questions re: BigFooty.com. Are you willing to divulge your information sources as well?

My full name is Jay Reidy and I am willing to sacrifice everything in the name of the AFC.

The Club means your Blood.

I stand by my comments on this forum and I know that I am not "in a league of my own".

yours sincerely

Jay Reidy

Why the obsession with Rucci. Trigg and the board are the ones you should be persuing and hounding.

Trigg has been emailed by Macca23 from this forum and is fully aware of how we feel. You can see his response in another thread.

Macca23 has also spoken on 5AA about the issues and many officials of the AFC do listen to the 5AA show. There is no doubt in my mind that the views on this forum are now well known to Crows administration.

I am totally confident that the AFC are attempting to go through the right process. It's the speculation from media that is undermining that.

Hounding Trigg will do nothing. Most of us share the same view as him. It's trying to get that message out to the rest of the country past our own 'agenda driven' media that is the hard part.

Originally posted by ****
Trigg has been emailed by Macca23 from this forum and is fully aware of how we feel. You can see his response in another thread.

Macca23 has also spoken on 5AA about the issues and many officials of the AFC do listen to the 5AA show. There is no doubt in my mind that the views on this forum are now well known to Crows administration.

I am totally confident that the AFC are attempting to go through the right process. It's the speculation from media that is undermining that.

Hounding Trigg will do nothing. Most of us share the same view as him. It's trying to get that message out to the rest of the country past our own 'agenda driven' media that is the hard part.

Tell me the same thing when the decision has been announced.

Originally posted by dyertribe
Ah yes, what a cunning plan.

Unfortunately as the Adelaide Football Club isn't a democracy like your club the only course of action we have is agitation or silent fury.

Thankfully, through Rucci (despite his misquoting and unfair labelling) and other correspondence with 5AA our voices are being heard.

As we can't vote the board out - what do you suggest?

Seems to me too many have faith in Trigg and the board round here. I'd be gunning for them in terms of feedback and lobbying and would suggest it will have an impact rather than toying round with the puppet Rucci.

Trigg seems to have handled dealings with Wallace badly from what I have heard and read.

Originally posted by rainmage
Tell me the same thing when the decision has been announced.

Just keep it in your memory, then I won't have to repeat it. :p

Even if Craig does get the job that won't change my mind into thinking it was predecided. Think through it logically. What benefit is it to the Crows to have already committed to Craig? Give me just one reason.

Originally posted by ****

Spot on.

All I can say keep faith people. Nothing is as reported :)

Originally posted by rainmage
Michaelangelo, I am quite happy to meet you in person and discuss certain topics in regards to the AFC.

I will bring a lawyer with me though, on advice from certain sections of the football fraternity.

If you are willing email me (you know where to find it) I will be glad to answer questions re: BigFooty.com. Are you willing to divulge your information sources as well?

My full name is Jay Reidy and I am willing to sacrifice everything in the name of the AFC.

The Club means your Blood.

I stand by my comments on this forum and I know that I am not "in a league of my own".

yours sincerely

Jay Reidy
Nice call to 5AA:p

Originally posted by RooDog
good call Jay!;)

Thanks for your support RooDog. What upsets me is when you go in for the kill on a R/S like 5AA they cut you off.

Not :cool:

I love speaking to you people who LOVE their Club and will do anything to make a positive change.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back