Competitions Melbourne Board SuperCoach Comp – 2024 (all spots filled)

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi all,

Getting the official board comp up and running again this year, with a shiny new badge to be awarded at the end of the season.

Please let me know if you're interested by replying to this thread. It's first come, first served; however, if there's a lot of interest, I'll break the league into two divisions based on 2023 rank.

League code/s will be sent once EOIs have been submitted.

Cheers,
Scythe

Current entrants:
1. Scythe94
2. Demon 16
3. Bluelegs
4. schmuttt
5. Macka1203
6. markm106
7. Saab NLAW
8. Dee Won
9. Crimson Azure
10. Oscarman
11. 00Stinger
12. FrankieP
13. Vineyy
14. Jordie_tackles
15. TheDarkDwarf
16. Demon13304
17. Sir Hugh Percy
18. FootyGuy13

Last edited:

Yes please.

i once got invited into a league by an ex-work colleague that had the eventual winner of the comp in it. I'm definitely a casual player, normally making decisions about 5 minutes before the cut off times etc, but seeing how seriously those guys took it was an eye opener.

I guarantee i'll finish bottom 4

(Log in to remove this ad.)

14/20 spots now filled. If you'd like to join, please get in quick as we'll only be running with one league this year. League code will he distributed shortly.

Cheers

Never played before. Trying to learn a bit reading some threads on the SC board and listening to pods. I think I'm in over my head.
Haha, have to start somewhere! I'd recommend taking a look at the Rate My Preseason Team thread and getting a general consensus for your starting side. The most important part initially will be nailing the rookie-priced players, so keep an eye on how some of the rookies look this week in the praccys. Main ones to consider at this stage would be:

DEF: Gibcus, Coffield, Reid, Phillips, Curtin, Pink
MID: McKercher, Sanders, Sharp, Sinn, Clark, Wehr, Roberts, Hustwaite
RUC: Naismith, Conway, Sweet (or Maley/Livingstone for the cheapest captaincy loophole option)
FWD: Reid, Lazarro, Windsor, Wilson, Sexton, Macrae, Darcy, Cadman, Brown

Pending how they go this week, pick between 13-16 of these guys, then fill out your team with premiums around them. Be mindful of the fact that Round 0 doesn't count towards your SuperCoach score, so any R0 players you take will play one less game for the year due to the second bye.

Happy to answer any questions :)

Never played before. Trying to learn a bit reading some threads on the SC board and listening to pods. I think I'm in over my head.
It's a lot more complicated than it used to be, but yeah, agree with Scythe94 above. Reckon it's largely one of those things where you just learn as you go.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back