Remove this Banner Ad

I’ll happily accept my flogstradamus tag for this. Allow me to elaborate:

Dwarf burners - 50/50 but prepared to give Melbourne the win here
Freo - loss
Dogs - loss
Cats - loss, melkshake dropped
Crows - loss
Suns - win due to cheat ground
Swans - loss db swannie to post some masturbatory s**t that still manages to melt the hawfies
Cokers - despite them being s**t west coke will still pick up the 4 points here. Possibly due to nick Nat restyling his game to be more like Tommy-B
GWS - loss

2 more wins, 10 in total.

7C00DC81-D34F-4B17-B65C-074CCFE22466.jpeg

Lol, no.

Melbourne will make finals, but boy they lack character.

Petracca must be incredibly frustrating to coach.
I feel a bit sorry for Nafan Jones. He stuck by the club through all the terrible years and played his guts out through years of floggings, now he's surrounded by peaheart private school kiddies like Clayton Oliver and Petracca. Oliver strikes me as the bloke most likely to go to water come finals time. He'll be worse than Gary Rohan...

#hahaibeatyoutothejoke

Bottom half of the eight and get eliminated week one.

They deserve it. Racist campaigners.

Freo - loss
Dogs - loss
Crows - loss
Swans - loss db swannie to post some masturbatory s**t that still manages to melt the hawfies
Cokers - despite them being s**t west coke will still pick up the 4 points here. Possibly due to nick Nat restyling his game to be more like Tommy-B
GWS - loss

View attachment 516428

Lol, no.
Capture.PNG

I feel a bit sorry for Nafan Jones. He stuck by the club through all the terrible years and played his guts out through years of floggings, now he's surrounded by peaheart private school kiddies like Clayton Oliver and Petracca. Oliver strikes me as the bloke most likely to go to water come finals time. He'll be worse than Gary Rohan...

#hahaibeatyoutothejoke

Only now he's surrounded by those types?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

#hahaibeatyoutothejoke
Absolute hero going after two third year players

Freo - loss
Dogs - loss
Crows - loss
GWS - loss

View attachment 516428

Lol, no.

cool story bro :thumbsu:

oh and you go for Essendon LOL

Was actually looking at the draw today for the teams in contention. Hawthorn, whilst outside the 8, has beaten half the teams in the 8, kicked itself out of one other game, had 'honourable' losses against two others and was flogged by North. And no, this isn't a post talking up Hawthorn. Rather, this form guide tells me the competition this season is ******* awful and that we're going to be in for a very, very s**t September.

We're going to try and better last years effort. We'll tie percentage with the club finishing equal 8th, as well as tie all other separators based on points for/against.

Buddha Hocking will then be left to draw lots, whereby we'll be relegated to 9th.

But aren’t they similar to Geelong 07? Isn’t this the greatest Melbourne side of all time? Aren’t they the in-form team of the comp? What happened? It’s almost like the football world got carried away when they beat up on a few s**t trucks.

Fickle world we live in.. the same media who were sucking demon glubbers up them a couple of weeks ago are now on the end of the Essenscums crack pipe. Until Norf shaft the bummers this weekend and then Norf will be the 'real deal' and Essen will be done.

Absolute hero going after two third year players
If 3 years is enough time for the media to consider them “stars” then its enough time for them to be able to be trolled. Drink a cup of cement Turbo.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back