Memories of past Geelong BigFooty members

Remove this Banner Ad

Do I dare utter the name "Hyperswivel"... or drivel.... Not a geelong supporter, a Hawthorn supporter who lived in Geelong lol.

In all seriousness, miss the work of Stripey and crosby123. ablettjnr was another who went alright back in the old days.

I have tried to get him back on here, believe me I have tried..

Vegas you'll know, did ablettjnr once win on Almost Footy Legends?

I think he won a fridge!!! :D

Anyone remember those twins who just paraded themselves around?

Saphire Twin and Diamond Twin?

Had the male population of the geelong board in a twist.

Anyone remember those twins who just paraded themselves around?

Saphire Twin and Diamond Twin?

Had the male population of the geelong board in a twist.
Must have been before my time.

I hit veteran status next month.

haven't heard from THE ONE. He pretended to be either really young, dyslexic, or bereft of spelling knowledge, but his opinions were really spot on.

Any "s**t-stirrer" who's not afraid to hold back and give his/her honest objective 2 bobs worth on a particular issue/player thereby hurting the sensibilities of posters who I suspect may have a "relationship" with the critics target.

I can't remember any specific handles as there are way too many members on BF, handles tend blend with one another in an average thread.

And we cant go on without mentioning Healy of course...

Christ I have been on Bigfooty for a long time. Holy crap, its actually my 5 year anniversary this month. How sad. haha!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hahaha easy Tiger. Dont go thrwin out hail mary's this early in the game.
Not the big guy himself, but am a subscriber to his theroms, ways of the world etc.....
The World According to TC

Hmmm, has a certain ring to it.

hahaha easy Tiger. Dont go thrwin out hail mary's this early in the game.
Not the big guy himself, but am a subscriber to his theroms, ways of the world etc.....
...his IP addresses, etc...

I cant remember his nickname, but i remember Matty "The Natural" Spencer's old man was on these boards and used to private message me telling me to "back off" from the criticism of his son.

Comical really and fun stirring him!

I cant remember his nickname, but i remember Matty "The Natural" Spencer's old man was on these boards and used to private message me telling me to "back off" from the criticism of his son.

Comical really and fun stirring him!
That thread was sick.

I've always felt that Jumping Jack provided a very balanced and intelligent perspective on the noble game of football. He is someone I aspire to be like and should be an example to all young people thinking of becoming a bigfooty poster. I am a better person for having had the opportunity to read such magnificent words of wisdom.

Wait .... oh no - crap / wrong multiple account ...... accidentally fumbles keyboard whilst pulling up pants and hits the 'submit' button.

Do I dare utter the name "Hyperswivel"... or drivel.... Not a geelong supporter, a Hawthorn supporter who lived in Geelong lol.

On a related note, whatever happened to fishbowl? :p

Haven't seen Kittenish around these parts for a while, or Jess555 for that matter, unless she exclusively posts in the scratching post nowadays.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back