Fixture Mens 2024 Fixture

Remove this Banner Ad

First bit of fixture info just dropped (on a Sunday morning but whatever).

We're playing Carlton in the Gather Round, on the Saturday arvo at Adelaide Oval.

First bit of fixture info just dropped (on a Sunday morning but whatever).

We're playing Carlton in the Gather Round, on the Saturday arvo at Adelaide Oval.

Well at least we're not playing in the sticks on a Friday afternoon this time...

Looks like there will be a new version of the Sealth Jumper. Last year's would clash with yo much with Carlton's normal Jumper

Rather play them in Radelaide than Melbourne
We can still play them in Melbourne later in the year e.g. in the 2023 gather round richmond played sydney, then sydney played richmond again later in the year at the MCG. So basically sydney had their home game against richmond in adelaide. Same could happen to us

I opened the link thinking “Don’t be Carnton, don’t be Carnton”.

Alas. As mentioned above, better than playing them in Melbs where they’re assured of their usual armchair ride from the umps.

So we’ll have one of the Adelaide side the week before or after.

Hopefully it's before otherwise they have a longer break than we do sleeping in their own beds. If it's Crows on Saturday the weekend prior it's going to balance the bonus home game for them.

Loving the logic at AFL house.

Make a semi in 2022 and get possibly the most irrelevant fixture in AFL history the following Gather Round.
Finish 14th in 2023 and get slotted into the Saturday double header in 2024’s Gather Round.
We’re irrelevant mate. Need to win flags to register with the big important Vics.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stealth was never confirmed to return tbh
Incorrect

I would like to see an all white attempt at the Stealth tho

some teams wore retro in gather round, we may come up with a different idea, we already had prototype white anchor and purple anchors sold at the locker sale this year, maybe one of those in gather round and the other in retro round.

Last edited:
So unless Carlton wear their white away at a neutral ground (unlikely)…we’ll be wearing white stealth??
AFL said they won't announce who are the nominal home and away teams in gather round until the full fixture is released.
It's why I say people are jumping the gun saying this means we won't be playing Carlton in Melbourne this year - this could be our home game at Adelaide

Stealth was never confirmed to return tbh

I would like to see an all white attempt at the Stealth tho

some teams wore retro in gather round, we may come up with a different idea, we already had prototype white anchor and purple anchors sold at the locker sale this year, maybe one of those in gather round and the other in retro round.
Bring back the anchor full time imo. Redesign it but go for the original purple haze guernsey. Redesign that s**t logo too.

We’re the ******* dockers, warfies etc need an Anchor. Solid anchor. Get that paper clip thing and toss it. The chevrons too. Great thing about Stealth is you can barely see them.

Bring back the Anchor, but not the red/geeen.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back