Metal!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Mike Tramp or Vito Bratta the guitarist ?
Look, I dont like admiting I like Whitelion, golly, I even have the album "Mane Attaction" on my pc so i do still listen to them occasionally. However, amongst the Whitelion on my pc, I do have more of my favorites such Pantera, Overkill, and of course Helloween ( The keeper of the seven key's days )

The Scandinavian one is a Melbourne resident. Apparently it's not a good idea to even mention Vito's name within earshot of him.

The Scandinavian one is a Melbourne resident. Apparently it's not a good idea to even mention Vito's name within earshot of him.

Ok, so thats Mike Tramp.
I heard that was one of the reasons that band broke up.
Oh well. thats life.

Led Zeppelin, King Crimson, The Doobies, Steely Dan, Deep Purple, Black Sabbath, Joe Sample, The Crusaders, Billy Preston, Jimi, Carlos, The Allmans, The Jazz Allstars, Cream, Mahavishnu Orchestra, Free, Miles Davis, Herbie Hancock, Spyro Gyra, Al Di Meola and thats just off the top of my head!!
Had a feeling a comment like that was just around the corner. ;):p

I can't imagine doobie in my funk :thumbsdown:

Being a new bastard I thought I'd flit through Lidge's Lounge and see what's there. "Metal" thread from not that long ago? You beauty. Or so I thought. Other than it being a pointless "bump" post it's basically inactive for 14 years, like my old fella.

Is metal completely dead here or am I on the wrong thread?

The AC/DC of power metal. This was released today and it's really good, but I think I've heard them do it 500 times already.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back