Meth Coast or Methmond?

Remove this Banner Ad

How the one year wonders have fallen...
Don’t worry, they’re happy to brag about how they are still on track to emulate us with a 3 in 5.

In fact it’s quite a thing of pride for them once they start banging on about how they’ll possibly be a chance to equal our recent success. :cool:

Don’t worry, they’re happy to brag about how they are still on track to emulate us with a 3 in 5.

In fact it’s quite a thing of pride for them once they start banging on about how they’ll possibly be a chance to equal our recent success. :cool:
lol we usually like our era's of success to provide a little more than 3 flags:$ thats probably one of the reasons Richmond are quite a bit more successful in this competition than Geelong.

Maybe your club should have remained in the VFA where it at least had some pride, being voted the popular winner 8 times and proudly wearing the crocheted scarves that came with the Geelong Seagulls greatest era of elected victories.

lol we usually like our era's of success to provide a little more than 3 flags.
You had your chance to prove that this year tho. :$
Maybe your club should have remained in the VFA where it at least had some pride, being voted the popular winner 8 times and proudly wearing the crocheted scarves that came with the Geelong Seagulls greatest era of elected victories.
Uh oh, you’re disrespecting over 100 years of history because it’s old. You are keeeeeewl. :thumbsu:

Do you think the diggers of WWI & WWII should also be disrespected because today’s soldiers are more advanced?

Or classic movies suck because they don’t have CGI?

Or Bob Hawke is a loser because the policies of today’s leader Scott Morrison are now different?

LOL :tearsofjoy:

You had your chance to prove that this year tho. :$

Uh oh, you’re disrespecting over 100 years of history because it’s old. You are keeeeeewl. :thumbsu:

Do you think the diggers of WWI & WWII should also be disrespected because today’s soldiers are more advanced?

Or classic movies suck because they don’t have CGI?

Or Bob Hawke is a loser because the policies of today’s leader Scott Morrison are now different?

LOL :tearsofjoy:
Last year we were just dipping our toes in the water, this year just learning how to swim again, over the next decade we will be awash with success.

Last year we were just dipping our toes in the water, this year just learning how to swim again, over the next decade we will be awash with success.
Using your logic last year won't even matter by next decade.

Unlike lesser felines Tigers love water;)
You sure?
You guys haven't seemed to be coping so well with the river of tears flowing from Punt Rd since that big Yank busted Prance a new a-hole in the prelim.

Using your logic last year won't even matter by next decade.
Logic is not something that you judge well CM, leave that to those of us endowed with the higher IQ's, spelling and grammar is more your speciality, NTTAWWT.
In a decade, our gloriuos drug free era will be viewed as a whole, not in individual years. An era where a club that struggled for many years, rose up to retake its place at the head of the AFL table, an era that saw the sleeping giant awaken and take all before it, both on and off the field.

Im still unsure if just one statue of Benny Gale will suffice:think:

You sure?
You guys haven't seemed to be coping so well with the river of tears flowing from Punt Rd since that big Yank busted Prance a new a-hole in the prelim.

Sometimes you need to take a small step backwards to take a giant leap forwards, the Tiger train is still only in first gear.
2017 was just the sleeping giant yawning in contempt at the minnows around us, Geelong supporters like to continually look at the past, still unable to shake from their minds the great Tiger victory of 2017, for us it was just the beginning.

Logic is not something that you judge well CM, leave that to those of us endowed with the higher IQ's, spelling and grammar is more your speciality, NTTAWWT.
In a decade, our gloriuos drug free era will be viewed as a whole, not in individual years. An era where a club that struggled for many years, rose up to retake its place at the head of the AFL table, an era that saw the sleeping giant awaken and take all before it, both on and off the field.

Im still unsure if just one statue of Benny Gale will suffice:think:

Sometimes you need to take a small step backwards to take a giant leap forwards, the Tiger train is still only in first gear.
2017 was just the sleeping giant yawning in contempt at the minnows around us, Geelong supporters like to continually look at the past, still unable to shake from their minds the great Tiger victory of 2017, for us it was just the beginning.
D021EE01-73B4-484F-A34F-DAB314ADC43D.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who doesn't love a bear driving a car in circles around a tiny stadium, a little reminiscent of watching the cats midfield run around in circles at goomba.
So you travel to Geelong very often to watch us play or just tune into our home games on TV a lot..?

Either way that's quite the obsession you have considering the Tiges being scheduled to play a game there is as rare as hens teeth.

You sure?
Your blind hatred of Richmond is delicious :thumbsu:
Did you know that Richmond's 2017 finals series was the most dominant this century?
Also, Geelong haven't won anything since the 1960s without drug cheating :thumbsdown:
It must be hard for a pathetic little minnow like Geelong to be in the same league as a magnificent club like the Tigers. Even though I enjoy pointing and laughing at you, I do feel sorry for you :rainbow:

So you travel to Geelong very often to watch us play or just tune into our home games on TV a lot..?

Either way that's quite the obsession you have considering the Tiges being scheduled to play a game there is as rare as hens teeth.
I think we've played more games there than the rest of the big 4 combined.
Although I think the AFL has learned it's lesson that the Tigers are way to big to be playing at irrelevant little Geelong :)

Your blind hatred of Richmond is delicious :thumbsu:
Did you know that Richmond's 2017 finals series was the most dominant this century?
Also, Geelong haven't won anything since the 1960s without drug cheating :thumbsdown:
It must be hard for a pathetic little minnow like Geelong to be in the same league as a magnificent club like the Tigers. Even though I enjoy pointing and laughing at you, I do feel sorry for you :rainbow:
Do you ever make a post that doesn’t mention Geelong?

Oh and 2007 is the most dominant finals series this century but you already knew that. :)
I think we've played more games there than the rest of the big 4 combined.
Although I think the AFL has learned it's lesson that the Tigers are way to big to be playing at irrelevant little Geelong :)
You “think” you have? lol

F195ADE7-3D27-4C5F-A591-A174325B1674.gif

Last edited:
If its just the beginning, why have you got Dads army running around out there? Your list will be permanently hungover from all the 30th birthday celebrations

If its just the beginning, why have you got Dads army running around out there? Your list will be permanently hungover from all the 30th birthday celebrations
You're mistaking experience for age, we have one of the youngest lists in the comp but also one of the most experienced, exactly what is required.

All players 30 or younger and only 6 over 28, not one player on our list will turn 30 during the 2019 season, Rance is 30 in Oct 2019 maybe you can organise another gay orgy for him I hear you enjoyed the last one so much?

Nice Christmas fail Lbus:evergreen::$:rainbow::evergreen:

11th oldest list -
4th most experienced

You're mistaking experience for age, we have one of the youngest lists in the comp but also one of the most experienced, exactly what is required.

All players 30 or younger and only 6 over 28, not one player on our list will turn 30 during the 2019 season, Rance is 30 in Oct 2019 maybe you can organise another gay orgy for him I hear you enjoyed the last one so much?

Nice Christmas fail Lbus:evergreen::$:rainbow::evergreen:

11th oldest list -
4th most experienced
All your quality is old as * - Wance, Sheds, Riewoldt, Basher, Cockskin. Even Dusty is 28 right? These are all the guys winning matches, not your youf. You have 1 maybe 2 years left in the sun. Enjoy it

I wouldnt go within a shitfarm of Geelong if my life depended on it, I believe you yourself have made sure you live well away from the dump.
Occassionally if the episode of Better Homes and Gardens is a repeat I.might flick over and watch a little bit of a Geelong game, but your team is so drab and boring I usually flick back to the BHaG repeat, as it is much faster moving.

All your quality is old as **** - Wance, Sheds, Riewoldt, Basher, Cockskin. Even Dusty is 28 right? These are all the guys winning matches, not your youf. You have 1 maybe 2 years left in the sun. Enjoy it
Leo, Leo, Leo, Buddy will be getting a letter from the Queen/King before his contract expires. Dusty is only 27 and most of our list is in the ideal age demographic to dominate for the next decade, but unlike the Swans we dont have all our eggs in one basket, we will continue to draft well and as a destination club we will take what else we want, when and as we see fit, simple.

Leo, Leo, Leo, Buddy will be getting a letter from the Queen/King before his contract expires. Dusty is only 27 and most of our list is in the ideal age demographic to dominate for the next decade, but unlike the Swans we dont have all our eggs in one basket, we will continue to draft well and as a destination club we will take what else we want, when and as we see fit, simple.
Who is going to dominate? Castagna? Nank the Tank? Your shitty youf is only there to prop up your veterans before your window slams shut again. Sydney's future is much brighter, but we probably won't be contenders next year

I wouldnt go within a shitfarm of Geelong if my life depended on it, I believe you yourself have made sure you live well away from the dump.
Occassionally if the episode of Better Homes and Gardens is a repeat I.might flick over and watch a little bit of a Geelong game, but your team is so drab and boring I usually flick back to the BHaG repeat, as it is much faster moving.
58BE11EC-492B-467A-B40E-44617F7B2877.jpeg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back