How much meth have collingwood supporters consumed last 24 hours?

How much meth have pies supporters consumed last 24 hours?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

greyhound punter

All Australian
Feb 1, 2023
AFL Club
Essendon
You know the drill.

Most of the supporter base have nothing in their lives other than "good old collingwood".

That and of course when the 6 monthly cpi indexation hits the centrelink checks.

You know the drill.

Most of the supporter base have nothing in their lives other than "good old collingwood".

That and of course when the 6 monthly cpi indexation hits the centrelink checks.
sprinkler fail GIF

Nothing sadder to see grown adults living through their football club.
Who bloody went and called the fun police?

I didn't know adulthood meant you just had to sit around and do taxes.

• Banned
Who bloody went and called the fun police?

I didn't know adulthood meant you just had to sit around and do taxes.

Not at all.

Just pointing out that people who live vorcariously through the fortunes of their football club generally do it because they are compensating for something.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nothing sadder to see grown adults living through their football club.
"It is sad to be passionate about footy" cried the nuffy who created an account on a messageboard for people who are passionate about footy 😂

🧂🧂🧂

"It is sad to be passionate about footy" cried the nuffy who created an account on a messageboard for people who are passionate about footy 😂

🧂🧂🧂

One thing to be passionate about footy. It is another to think passion extends to abusing fans of opposing teams, abusing opposing players, swearing at umpires and engaging in a wide display of antisocial behaviour.

Collingwood fans have an exceedingly high % who engage of all of the above.

As I said, I put it down to many fans having a largely pitiful existence and seeking solace in the fortunes of their team and/or a large dose of Asia's finest crystal.

One thing to be passionate about footy. It is another to think passion extends to abusing fans of opposing teams, abusing opposing players, swearing at umpires and engaging in a wide display of antisocial behaviour.
A lecture on ethics from a bloke who funds animal cruelty and supports the team that used their own players as medical guinea pigs.

Michael Scott Wink GIF

Back