Think Tank Things more bitter than Collingwood & Hawthorn supporters, over Carlton & Geelong having 22 & 17 Premierships

Remove this Banner Ad

INCORRECT and DEBUNKED by award winning, peer-reviewed literature. I implore you all to take a visit to the Colin Carter thread and purchase his best selling book to join the ranks of us football scholars.

FkoKIfGaUAAE2Rd.jpg
I think this Geelong hack should check his sources, SA teams played against VFL teams their players played in the VFL, in what way were Geelong's popularly voted "wins" of the 1880's relevant to the VFL?

Glad you enjoyed it, we aim to please.

As for listening t k that poor old chap, well I'd rather win one than pluck 7 from my arse.
Only one club is not embarrassed by this sad Geelong attempt to match it with the big AFL clubs and that's Geelong, even Carlton supporters who have the most to gain are not interested, its highly embarrassing but it's in the Cats DNA to try and win by means other than being the best team.

I'm betting the sales on this part fiction revisionist history book closely match the sales of Geelong memberships, very very small.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back