Michael Hibberd

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah, will come down to what Hibberd wants. Essendon will most likely let Hibberd go easily but dig their heels in should Hurley also want to go (As they should, arguably the best player on the list).

I think they'd be more agreeable to a deal for Hibberd.

Hurley would be a huge loss, and they would want to extract maximum value should he decide to leave.

Apparently Hibberd's dad weighed in somewhere on social media saying he's going nowhere. From sounds of other comments on it it is legit his dad.

Definitely his dad, said he's going nowhere in a response to a post saying he's going to Melbourne.

I'm sure Michael is glad he's completely destroyed any bargaining power he had.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wonder if news breaker Barrett breaks any news on Hibberd and his dads comments tonight on footy show....

Probably.not because that would sound like a positive in favour of the bombers. ...and that would be boring news for a journalist

Wonder if news breaker Barrett breaks any news on Hibberd and his dads comments tonight on footy show....

Probably.not because that would sound like a positive in favour of the bombers. ...and that would be boring news for a journalist
Jumped the gun early champ

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back