Media Mid-season Survey by Logger's Finest Media

Remove this Banner Ad

Logger imma let you finish but The Filth Wizard is the best new poster of all time (for this season as he hasn't surpassed me)

imma-let-you-finish-o.gif

Question 6: Who is the most antagonistic poster in the league?
Code:
1) MD             38.5%
2) Juggalo Balla  20.5%
3) Itsmyshow       7.7%
4) boncer34        5.1%
4) Okeydoke7       5.1%
6) ClarkeM         2.6%
6) Matt121         2.6%
6) Dannnnnnnnnn    2.6%
6) Pantskyle       2.6%
6) beez            2.6%
6) Schulzenfest    2.6%
As one teammate put it in this very thread, MD doesn't go into threads to make friends. Moon Dog is officially the man most likely to be the cause of punchups in the seedy bar that is the Sweet FA according to this poll. Second place is reserved for the former Demon captain Juggalo Balla, though unlike most others on this list, it's difficult to tell whether his persona is genius, 8-layer deep trolling or some sort of affliction. In third place, right where he belongs, is Itsmyshow, followed by multiple Boncer34 Award-winner, Boncer34 and the man who would never admit to being wrong, okeydoke7.

I'm afflicted with being a genius and this helps me sculpt my persona.

I find it difficult to let people get too close to me so I put up shields to push them away.

Sometimes I think I'm being too nice and posters might like me so I have to go back the other way to balance it out.

Stay back, I bite :mad:

I'm afflicted with being a genius and this helps me sculpt my persona.

I find it difficult to let people get too close to me so I put up shields to push them away.

Sometimes I think I'm being too nice and posters might like me so I have to go back the other way to balance it out.

Stay back, I bite :mad:
If you were an AFL footballer you'd be John "Call me Jack" Anthony.

Don't feel the need to show up at my wedding.

If you were an AFL footballer you'd be John "Call me Jack" Anthony.

Don't feel the need to show up at my wedding.

I wouldn't want to go to anybody's wedding. I don't like ceremonies, churches or alcohol.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wouldn't want to go to anybody's wedding. I don't like ceremonies, churches or alcohol.
This doesn't surprise me Juggs. I can understand not liking alcohol, some people have been burnt in the past either directly or indirectly by it. I can also understand not liking churches, I'm guessing you are an atheist, nothing wrong with that, free choice and all but ceremonies? That one puzzles me.

This doesn't surprise me Juggs. I can understand not liking alcohol, some people have been burnt in the past either directly or indirectly by it. I can also understand not liking churches, I'm guessing you are an atheist, nothing wrong with that, free choice and all but ceremonies? That one puzzles me.

Some sporting ceremonies are ok but not religious ceremonies.

I'm a thief, I'm a liar, here's my church, I sing in the choir...

Question 7: Who is the best bloke in the league?
Code:
 1) Reardo           27.6%
 2) WiseGuySam       19.4%
 3) Mobbenfuhrer      7.7%
 4) Gibbsy            6.0%
 5) ClarkeM           5.1%
 6) Claypigeon        3.2%
 7) fitzroybulldogs   2.6%
 7) Filthy Sanchez    2.6%
 7) ThePuppetMaster   2.6%
 7) PVF               2.6%
 7) Freakie           2.6%
 7) Eth               2.6%
 7) DemonJim          2.6%
 7) Gee Dub           2.6%
 7) Dannnnnnnnnn      2.6%
 7) boncer34          2.6%
17) Danoz             1.3%
18) Rhodesy_Blue      0.8%
19) beez              0.6%
The people of the SFA have rated Reardo the poster they most love shouting a beer in the bar of the SFA metaphor I was talking about a question ago. Probably because he'd be more than willing to shout you a couple in return, such is the friendliness of this well-regarded burgundy-clad friend of a friend of the bears. In second place is your pal and mine, Wise Guy Sam, that lovable letter-writing knave. The Father of the Sweet FA, Mobbenfuhrer, claims third place from former top-nice-guy, Gibbsy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back