Media S36 Mid Season Survey

Remove this Banner Ad

You're correct, the Warriors are too stacked for me to blossom.

Tell me about it. I used to be the pie, now I'm lucky if I'm a crumb.

Who is the funniest poster in the Sweet FA? Fleabane - doesn't post quantity but when she does I always get a laugh
I know what you're trying to do TT. Hoping against hope that flattery will keep me on the list.

Don't know how many times I have to say it... just give us qooty players a DECENT LIVING WAGE and we'll be #OOBs4ever 🧡🤍💜

Fleabane_strike.jpg

Last edited:
PART A - PREDICTIONS
Who will win the S36 Sweet FA flag? The Might Demons
Who will win the S36 Wooden Spoon? The OOBS look set to fail their way to the spoon
Who will win the S36 Mobbs Medal (Sweet FA B&F as judged by the sim)? guero in a tight finish
Who will win the S36 beez MVP Trophy (Best poster as judged by players)? Tonga Bob to go back to back
Who will win the S36 EKA Medal (Sweet FA best Rookie) from here? sausageroll will finally win that elusive EKA
Who will win the S36 Fred Medal (Sweet FA leading goalkicker) from here? DenieD will be #Kenough
Who will win the newly minted SFACA MVP Award (previously TFLUA-Tiger Award - Best player judged by Admin)? Headless will prevail

PART B - OPINIONS
Who is the best opposition captain in the Sweet FA? I like the cut of TedDougChris jib, it's very nicely made
Which opposition club is the best run club in your opinion? The OOBS are not the answer are they. The Wazzas go OK
Who is the most influential poster in the Sweet FA? TheInjuryFactory by a beez dick
Who is the best media creator in the Sweet FA? TheInjuryFactory again
Who is the biggest campaigner in the Sweet FA? Bonz the stint at the OOBS has been terrible for their reputation
Who is the biggest try-hard in the Sweet FA? Tigerturbulance they try very hard to get team sheets right I hear
Who is the funniest poster in the Sweet FA? Scythe94 consistently makes me laugh
Who has been the most improved poster so far this season? Ask me next year
Who is the most overrated poster in the Sweet FA? That no good muppet Gralin
Who is the most underrated poster in the Sweet FA? Wosh is quality through and through
Best S36 Media Thread? PMBangers expose into the Wonders posting scandal
Worst S36 Media Thread? Bonz fielding season37 offfers
Who has been your favourite team to post against thus far? The Wonders in the foundation cup was superb
Who has been your least favourite team to post against thus far? Surprisingly the Royals but I think we just caught them at a bad time
Who is the best poster from:
Baghdad Bombers: Pugsley
Coney Island Warriors: Tonga Bob
Dragons FFC: Pie 4 Life
East Side Phoenix: por_please_ya
Fighting Furies: James Colorado
Gumbies FFC: Falconista
Gold City Royals: Brenton Davy
Las Vegas Bears: tony
Mount Buller Demons: Wosh
Ophidian Old Boys: Elton Johns Wig
Roys FFC: TedDougChris
Sin City Swamprats: philreich
West Coast Wonders: DenieD
In relation to match thread posting, which of the following is most important in your opinion?
  • Activity
  • Qooty
  • Weird s**t
  • Humour
  • Antagonism
  • Imagination
I like a mix of qooty, humor and imagination

PART C – THE LEAGUE
LEAGUE
Have you ever used Sweet FA Plus? (Yes/No): Oh yes all the time Hate knows I love it
If you could bring one change to the Sweet FA, what would it be? More badges, I want to look like I work at Chotchkie's
Do you like the Bye? (Yes/No): Yes
ADMIN
On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate the calibre of current Admin candidates for S37? They average out to a 4, who is dragging down the average though?
Who would you like to see take on the next Admin role? (Wrong answers only): In a bloody coup I would like to see serial_thrilla take the big chair
Who would you actually like to see take on the next Admin role? I'd like to see Wiggy give it a shot
If you had to choose a former admin to resume control of the league in S37, who would you choose? I've only experienced Kennedy Parker so that would be the choice

MEDIA
On a scale of 1-10, how important is media for the league in your opinion? 7
What one thing would you suggest to fix the media drought? Better media

EXPANSION
Has expansion been good, bad or ugly in your opinion? Yes
If the league took the Old Boys expansion vote again, how would you vote? Presumably online
When we fold a club to fix the league and remove the bye, which club will we fold? The Bombers like to be the victims so lets have at them

When we fold a club to fix the league and remove the bye, which club will we fold? The Bombers like to be the victims so lets have at them
Come Here Lets Go GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

Up until the age of 12 I really enjoyed wrestling especially Andre the giant and that ilk. Sad what it has become and that grown men still watch the s**t.
Why do I get the feeling that this week's match thread is going to be hostile.

Up until the age of 12 I really enjoyed wrestling especially Andre the giant and that ilk. Sad what it has become and that grown men still watch the s**t.
Cm Punk Whatever GIF by WWE

Get ****ed mate.

Wrestling is awesome. No different to watching any other shitty television series they got on nowadays.

Wrestling is awesome. No different to watching any other shitty television series they got on nowadays.

I don't watch any of it, outside of a few lucha libre matches on late night TV.

But I don't sneer about professional wrestling, once I thought about how much I enjoy choreographed fights in movies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cm Punk Whatever GIF by WWE

Get ****ed mate.

Competitive simulated MAFS just doesn't have the same allure does it?

Competitive simulated MAFS just doesn't have the same allure does it?

What are you on about, TIF? Mass Air Flow systems don't usually get discussed around here.

The good old days

hulk-hulk-out.gif

I loved Abdullah the Butcher
as a kid wrestling with others it was always a sleepers hold or the Butchers Axe to finish a fight in style

Some sort of notepad-type application, I think, where you just dump copy & pasted text.
Thank you Headless.

I was hoping it would be some tidy collation of every single game in SFA history, but this sounds pretty cool too.

kQKB2FW.png

Just finished pinching off a couple loafs, next up is the pies.

Last call before I get them into the oven.

fUn5jSx.png

SEASON 36 MID SEASON SURVEY

Ok folks.

Now it looked like this one was in danger of suffering the same fate as the Sweet FA Podcast or even worse, Tigerturbulance's captaincy, so I decided to jump in and launch the tried and true Mid Season Survey for Season 36.

Most of the same questions we all know and love, with a few additions in the league section because I'm interested to hear a few opinions on state of the league vibes ahead of the next admin race and reckon it's worth promoting a bit of discussion on a few key elements of the league.

Is it too long? Maybe. Is it punchy enough? Probably not. Is it heaps of the same old questions? Yep. Will people even bother? Who knows.

But the Sweet FA without the Mid Season Survey is like a teamsheet without a bench, a Bombers thread without a ban, or a Senor M post without a bite. It's a staple whether you like it or not.

So anyway, two weeks to fill out the below as per usual (in this thread or in PM. But FFS don't do it via PM, it kinda kills the fun). If we get enough responses (20 feels like a reasonable sample size) I'll reveal the results in the form of some good ol' tasty pies.

Have at it.​

PART A - PREDICTIONS
Who will win the S36 Sweet FA flag?
Who will win the S36 Wooden Spoon?
Who will win the S36 Mobbs Medal (Sweet FA B&F as judged by the sim)?
Who will win the S36 beez MVP Trophy (Best poster as judged by players)?
Who will win the S36 EKA Medal (Sweet FA best Rookie) from here?
Who will win the S36 Fred Medal (Sweet FA leading goalkicker) from here?
Who will win the newly minted SFACA MVP Award (previously TFLUA-Tiger Award - Best player judged by Admin)?

PART B - OPINIONS
Who is the best opposition captain in the Sweet FA?
Which opposition club is the best run club in your opinion?

Who is the most influential poster in the Sweet FA?
Who is the best media creator in the Sweet FA?
Who is the biggest campaigner in the Sweet FA?
Who is the biggest try-hard in the Sweet FA?
Who is the funniest poster in the Sweet FA?

Who has been the most improved poster so far this season?
Who is the most overrated poster in the Sweet FA?
Who is the most underrated poster in the Sweet FA?

Best S36 Media Thread?
Worst S36 Media Thread?

Who has been your favourite team to post against thus far?
Who has been your least favourite team to post against thus far?

Who is the best poster from:

Baghdad Bombers:
Coney Island Warriors:
Dragons FFC:
East Side Phoenix:
Fighting Furies:
Gumbies FFC:
Gold City Royals:
Las Vegas Bears:
Mount Buller Demons:
Ophidian Old Boys:
Roys FFC:
Sin City Swamprats:
West Coast Wonders:

In relation to match thread posting, which of the following is most important in your opinion?
  • Activity
  • Qooty
  • Weird s**t
  • Humour
  • Antagonism
  • Imagination

PART C – THE LEAGUE

LEAGUE
Have you ever used Sweet FA Plus? (Yes/No):
If you could bring one change to the Sweet FA, what would it be?
Do you like the Bye? (Yes/No):

ADMIN
On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate the calibre of current Admin candidates for S37?
Who would you like to see take on the next Admin role? (Wrong answers only):
Who would you actually like to see take on the next Admin role?
If you had to choose a former admin to resume control of the league in S37, who would you choose?

MEDIA
On a scale of 1-10, how important is media for the league in your opinion?
What one thing would you suggest to fix the media drought?

EXPANSION
Has expansion been good, bad or ugly in your opinion?
If the league took the Old Boys expansion vote again, how would you vote?
When we fold a club to fix the league and remove the bye, which club will we fold?
This isall too hard

Remove this Banner Ad

Back