Discussion S35 Mid Season Survey - results now in, page 7

Remove this Banner Ad

Of course I am up for many awards. Deserve to have a statue and award on bigfooty made in my Image. Unfortunately my image is like god and those who see it go insane from the over awing beauty.
After giving this much thought your request has led to the creation of the perpetual Cadsky - Ligma award. This beautifully crafted statue (based on your best feature as determined by our sculptor) is yours to display in your club rooms for the rest of this season, congrats.

giphy.gif

PART C - LEAGUE RELATED
Administration Rating
votes
3​
4​
6​
3​
2​
2​
10​
2​
5​
2​
4​
1​
7​
1​
0​
1​
6.66​
1​
3.75​
1​
View attachment 1652500

While Kennedy Parker's reign see him collect 2 10/10 votes the mean value of his reign is just 4.74. If 5 is average then it would be fair to say he is currently viewed as a below average Admin.
Who will be next Admin?
votes
Cadsky​
4​
Barrybran​
2​
TheInjuryFactory​
2​
Kennedy Parker​
1​
No one​
1​
Ligma​
1​
Damicky​
1​
Falconista​
1​
PhenomenalV1​
1​
Greenery​
1​
View attachment 1652506

Cadsky is currently viewed as the most likely to step up as the next admin while Barrybran and TheInjuryFactory are both viewed as favourable candidates.
Rating of S35 so far
votes
5​
4​
4​
3​
6​
3​
7​
3​
8​
2​
6.5​
1​
5.8369​
1​
3​
1​
6.66​
1​
View attachment 1652512

Most people rate S35 as 5/10 so far with the mean rating being 5.73 so either bang on or ever so slightly above average.
Are you happy with the bye structure? Should the league, Expand, Fold or Merge?
Votes
C) Fold a club​
10​
B) Expansion​
5​
A) Stay as is​
3​
D) Merger​
1​

View attachment 1652513

Finally and probably the most interesting result of the survey is that the majority of people believe a club should fold followed by expansion. minimal posters believe the league should remain the way it is or clubs should merge.​
Nobody cares.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No thanks
Ok then, I’ll do it for you.

Clubs responded:
6 - Royals
2 - Demons
1 - Phoenix, Bear, Gumby, Bomber, Old Boy, Dragon, Furie

…. plus 4 undeclared (presumably PM’d thru)

NaturalDisaster refused to post if there was less than 20 replies but this sort of bias makes a mockery of it.

If you’re gonna just pay lip service to it for your “admin campaign”, maybe don’t bother mate.

Ok then, I’ll do it for you.

Clubs responded:
6 - Royals
2 - Demons
1 - Phoenix, Bear, Gumby, Bomber, Old Boy, Dragon, Furie

…. plus 4 undeclared (presumably PM’d thru)

NaturalDisaster refused to post if there was less than 20 replies but this sort of bias makes a mockery of it.

If you’re gonna just pay lip service to it for your “admin campaign”, maybe don’t bother mate.
Noted

Remove this Banner Ad

Back