Season 37 Round 7 - Roys FFC will BRB after the BYE

Remove this Banner Ad

416fe5282cb57b666e2099bb8046898e.jpg

_Mike_ , 3KZ is Football , Allikat , Aristotle Pickett , Chezzalenko Reborn , DERRINALPHIL , Dicky Fitzwell , Eat Fresh , Ed_Gein , fitzroybowiedog , JackNah_8 , judge judy , Mooch , MrsEddieBetts , Phar Ace , Pure Grunt , Reardo, royboy2 , Roylion , RU_ , SpecialBruce , TheGoatBaron , tigs2010 , windyhill

All are welcome but its mostly for this ^ ramshackle outfit. Just don't ask me to do anything. I've got the week off :)

(ok maybe I'll do something if there's any decent suggestions.)

(but probably not)

416fe5282cb57b666e2099bb8046898e.jpg

_Mike_ , 3KZ is Football , Allikat , Aristotle Pickett , Chezzalenko Reborn , DERRINALPHIL , Dicky Fitzwell , Eat Fresh , Ed_Gein , fitzroybowiedog , JackNah_8 , judge judy , Mooch , MrsEddieBetts , Phar Ace , Pure Grunt , Reardo, royboy2 , Roylion , RU_ , SpecialBruce , TheGoatBaron , tigs2010 , windyhill

All are welcome but its mostly for this ^ ramshackle outfit. Just don't ask me to do anything. I've got the week off :)

(ok maybe I'll do something if there's any decent suggestions.)

(but probably not)
A week off? How come you get a week off and I've got to push tigs2010 around on the ride on mower. I told him he he puts petrol in the tank - and fits a tank to it - then he should be fine to get around on 3 wheels.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does this mean the Roys FFC and its captain is denying the merger accusation from our sweet and trustworthy mayor admin guy Elton Johns Wig ?
I think the official word is no comment. Wait. That's two words.

Let me rephrase. The official line is that we're going around in circles. No that doesn't work either.

I'm going to leave this to our official spokesperson.

1710155779034.png

I think the official word is no comment. Wait. That's two words.

Let me rephrase. The official line is that we're going around in circles. No that doesn't work either.

I'm going to leave this to our official spokesperson.

View attachment 1925494
That kind of looks like the old pizza box thrower sportsmaniac89 on a Saturday night at the ole Sooki Lounge

Remove this Banner Ad

Back