Toast Milestones to come in 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

You and every Carlton Member/supporter :p
Jack Martin was on 10 News the other night saying that we were in a good position to take a run at another flag, and also openly saying he knew what was expected of him. If he can have a great & consistent year this year, I think he may be the key. For me, he has even more xfactor than Charlie, not to mention we started winning the exact time he came back into the side.

Jack Martin was on 10 News the other night saying that we were in a good position to take a run at another flag, and also openly saying he knew what was expected of him. If he can have a great & consistent year this year, I think he may be the key. For me, he has even more xfactor than Charlie, not to mention we started winning the exact time he came back into the side.
he's a massive point of difference player.........

Did he get that info from the Mrs or the club?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back