FTA-TV Mindhunter

Remove this Banner Ad

Sad day. Found it to be the best series I have seen on Netflix.

Very easily.

It actually followed a classic television cadence too and was not just an extended movie split up into 8 parts, which is what a lot of shows seem to do (even the good ones).

Hope Fincher does revisit it at some point but would expect it to be without the Hoff, Holt, Torv trio, which sucks.

Season 2 wasted far too much time on home life stuff instead of chasing serial killers.

I think it was fine at the time, but now that the series is cancelled. It’s very disappointing.

Doubt Fincher will ever revisit this. Netflix need to cancel a bunch of other teen shows and give the budget to Mindhunters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's a documentary on Foxtel at the moment (Fox Showcase) called Atlanta's Missing and Murdered.

Covers the 1979-80 period that was in Season 2 of the show. Just watched the first episode. Pretty harrowing as you'd imagine. Even has footage from the funerals at the time.

Like... Sure, fine, but also, Netflix actually dont care about existing shows, theyve made that clear, new shows get new subscribers a third season of Mindhunter wont do it.

I want a third season as much as anyone but going on some twitter rampage aint for me.
I think the days of expensive TV shows going for 5+ seasons are over.

I think the days of expensive TV shows going for 5+ seasons are over.
They will definitely become extremely rare, its just not profitable for a TV show.

The only part of me thats really really disappointed with Mindhunter being done is the long running secondary BTK killer storyline just floating in the breeze.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back