Minecraft Minecraft Updates

Remove this Banner Ad

• Admin
Re: Minecraft 1.0 Update

Actually - when bukkit is updated, I'll update. Otherwise the mods will break and my precious, precious village will be subject to damage.

I'll be watching:

http://www.bukkit.org or #bukkit

Just read an article that Notch (lead design) has stepped down and handed the reigns over to Jeb (anyone whose played the game for any length of time knows Jeb is the brains behind it anyway).

Jeb said that the first thing hes going to do is get to work on a Mod API, has been talking to the guys at Bukkit etc and will start work on it end of this month or early january. Hopefully this will lead to something like an ingame mod database you can access and "switch on" what you want, which will make things so much easier especially with the bigfooty server.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just read an article that Notch (lead design) has stepped down and handed the reigns over to Jeb (anyone whose played the game for any length of time knows Jeb is the brains behind it anyway).

Jeb said that the first thing hes going to do is get to work on a Mod API, has been talking to the guys at Bukkit etc and will start work on it end of this month or early january. Hopefully this will lead to something like an ingame mod database you can access and "switch on" what you want, which will make things so much easier especially with the bigfooty server.

s**t yeah! Thats awesome news

Has anyone re-done stuff in the nether? Or does the old one have heaps more than the new one?
I think there's been some slight work, but the old one would be well more in favour than anything that's been done since. There was a heap of stuff before, with travel systems and such all worked out.

Could I be added to the whitelist, good sir?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back