Mininera and District FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good point practice match is not a good way to compare sides taty had players out and navare had there roosters and rebels players out of the sides aswell so emagine if navare had them in it might of been 50goals win...i watched both leagues this year and taty seniors would of missed out in finals at lexton plains but who cares...they are still the team to beat this year in the mininera dfl coming of three premierships what a effort...good luck to whoever beats them

True coach i think i've been told on this one, and true they are the best side in the comp and it will take a chammpion team to beat Taty's team of champions, but who knows player loses, retirements, might just bring taty back a bit.

Any truth to sonny walton signing the assitant coaching job under doug

any news on how bolac, rovers, worndoo or caramut are going bloods and if anyone has signed on? seems there is enough said about the others on here... heard a rumour that mayb a certain ex afl rookie 2 return to bolac... dont think its true but if so would bring some other decent guys with him i would of thought...

Yeah i heard the same thing to but there was no conformation on it, if they were to come bolac might just rise up the ladder in 2009

think clearences open in feb, is that right bloods???

Yeh Feb 1st lose..........you can sign them up and put contracts in place whenever you like, but you cannot request for a clearance until Feb 1st.

Until then, if a player changes his mind, you'll find the contract is not worth the paper it's written on.:thumbsu:

any news on how bolac, rovers, worndoo or caramut are going bloods and if anyone has signed on? seems there is enough said about the others on here... heard a rumour that mayb a certain ex afl rookie 2 return to bolac... dont think its true but if so would bring some other decent guys with him i would of thought...

Don't know much about any of them really mate, apart from W-Mort having a real struggle. O'Sullivan going again at Mut's, and they had a crack at Jumbo to be assistant.....no go though.
Don't know about Rovers & Byrnesy(?).......Bolac who knows, but you would think it a big backward move for Clingan, Ottos etc to come back to this league.

Don't know much about any of them really mate, apart from W-Mort having a real struggle. O'Sullivan going again at Mut's, and they had a crack at Jumbo to be assistant.....no go though.
Don't know about Rovers & Byrnesy(?).......Bolac who knows, but you would think it a big backward move for Clingan, Ottos etc to come back to this league.

yeah you would think they would try and play the highest football available

Yeh Feb 1st lose..........you can sign them up and put contracts in place whenever you like, but you cannot request for a clearance until Feb 1st.

Until then, if a player changes his mind, you'll find the contract is not worth the paper it's written on.:thumbsu:

Yeah i thought that would be the case

The Otto boys will stay in ballarat they love it 2 much down there! but no doubt Bolac r having a real crack at them. Bolac should b cashed up this year with having a couple of quiet years.

yeah you would think they would try and play the highest football available

thing's have changed over the years old skip!!...as in the ways to get in to the afl.. and 1 of the things they have changed is the height of the players.. these days there look for a player with good skill and a lot flare and hardness at the ball ect ect... don't get me wrong old skip, the littlest players are the 1's that go hardest at the ball.. and i think if a player is good then they deserve a spot in an AFL side...so yeah when i see ya next i will tell you more k haha.. to much to write in a post and above is justa bit of info i heard from some1 who selects for rebels...

and i started running with big hawk haha...should come along one time :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

haha yeah driscol is just a freak and deserves his spot in the roosters line up.

What you think taty might head over to join the lexton plains league in the years to come lose?

not exactly but i think if rovers decided to go and say lismore then there is a good chance the league could spit up... i highly doubt this would happen but...

True coach i think i've been told on this one, and true they are the best side in the comp and it will take a chammpion team to beat Taty's team of champions, but who knows player loses, retirements, might just bring taty back a bit.

Any truth to sonny walton signing the assitant coaching job under doug

since when have taty been a team of champions? obviously u dont get out and watch them...

Moyston seem to have a lot, and i mean a lot of recruits in the wind (across all levels, not necessarily high profile) ........from what i hear, they will end up with 634 players! Ha Ha Good on them! Razor's appointment is already paying off........

Moyston seem to have a lot, and i mean a lot of recruits in the wind (across all levels, not necessarily high profile) ........from what i hear, they will end up with 634 players! Ha Ha Good on them! Razor's appointment is already paying off........

Hahaha

nice one loydy

By across all levels i meant age groups, unders and seniors. Wasn't referring to playing ability
icon12.gif
, just wanted to clear that up! Will be an interesting year next year!

not exactly but i think if rovers decided to go and say lismore then there is a good chance the league could spit up... i highly doubt this would happen but...

fair enough there was a few rumours going around about that but if it happened it wouldn't be for a couple of years i wouldn't think.

thing's have changed over the years old skip!!...as in the ways to get in to the afl.. and 1 of the things they have changed is the height of the players.. these days there look for a player with good skill and a lot flare and hardness at the ball ect ect... don't get me wrong old skip, the littlest players are the 1's that go hardest at the ball.. and i think if a player is good then they deserve a spot in an AFL side...so yeah when i see ya next i will tell you more k haha.. to much to write in a post and above is justa bit of info i heard from some1 who selects for rebels...

and i started running with big hawk haha...should come along one time :thumbsu:

Riteo then span, Any more news on the moyston coaches have they signed an assitant yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back