FTA-TV MKR 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

The Birdcage
6HbqmNG.jpg

4/5 Rico's

Entree: bland, not enough sauce
Main: Epic Fail - that wasn't even a satay, overcooked, sauce from a jar
Dessert: Panna cotta too firm

It's really been a pretty bad week with four couples getting 4/5 Rico's. Loved the look on Josh's face when Tully pointed out he was all talk with his seafood cooking skills, then bombed. I hope Josh and his ugly missus gets smashed tomorrow night.

There aren't many things more pretentious that fashions in the field. Calling you're home restaurant the birdcage is super wanky and those gold plates looked ugly

Then they served satay beef

******* lol

The pair tonight got well and truly shafted by the other teams and not just by s**t eating grin and his hobbit wife

Pete and Manu gave 33/60 overall which translates to 55% even allowing for the main course disaster

The guests 19/50 or 38%. Set aside s**t eater and it's still 18/40 (45%). One of the things that irritated me was the surprise on the face of the older squealer when the guest score was announced - who gave a 4, if all the other teams did that it would have been 20 so why the * were you surprised at 19

Tbh I don't really care who wins tomorrow because both teams seem pretty unlikeable even allowing for the unfavourable editing they would have had. Hoping they both screw up

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tbh I don't really care who wins tomorrow because both teams seem pretty unlikeable even allowing for the unfavourable editing they would have had. Hoping they both screw up

Should eliminate the both of them and bring Bec back!

The "strategic voting" this season ****s me off and is a big reason I hate a lot of the teams.

To be fair it actually made it worse for the seafood king lol- they are less likely to win against those two rather than the two boys.

The guests 19/50 or 38%. Set aside s**t eater and it's still 18/40 (45%). One of the things that irritated me was the surprise on the face of the older squealer when the guest score was announced - who gave a 4, if all the other teams did that it would have been 20 so why the **** were you surprised at 19

I'd suggest 4x5 is probably beyond her capabilities.

Have to ask, as did one of the guests, what is the problem with using a jar? At what stage do you say ' hang on matey you cant do that, you should be down a salt mine scraping off tonights condiments''. They're not out there killing cows and stripping them down.

Even Seafood King bought his fish.

Unless you head out to Red Rooster and buy cooked chicken and present it as if you cooked it yourself, whats a jar between campaigners

Remove this Banner Ad

Back