Mod. Notice Mod movements

Remove this Banner Ad

Nov 4, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
You've noticed that we've brought a new mod into the ranks. The purpose of which was to replace one of us. Me, specifically.

That's right folks, the time has come for me to step down from moderatorshiping. Schedule-wise, things are ramping up hardcore for me right now, and simply cannot dedicate the time to modding that it needs or deserves any more. Rather than hang onto the modship and give it a half-hearted effort, I thought it would be best to step aside and let somebody else take over.

Don't worry though, the board will continue to be a wondrous place where the weevils are robust, the whatboutbobs are thorough, and the POBTs are robust and thorough.

PattyKisagun will also be a great mod who will give it his all. He knows what punters want.

I hope that I helped keep the quality of the board up while I was on the job, and that I left it in somewhere near as good shape as when I started. Thanks to everybody for making it easy to do my job and being nice to me, even though I was wearing the blue.

In terms of timing, I will cease moderating very shortly after our game in the final round next weekend.

Cheers Haso

You even managed to maintain a sense of humour. Well played:D:thumbsu:

I now deem it safe to reveal that:

Lionshine= Leigh Matthews
Haso= Angus Johnson

Now to snap out of my dream world and start to instantly distance myself from that not even remotely funny joke, well done Haso, you have been a great moderator! I have really enjoyed your posting as a mod. Shame you are stepping down.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ugh, keep your movements between you and your doctor please.

I was going to tell him just to flush...

...but given Haso's animated gif obsession I was worried there'd be photos.

dawson_crying.jpg

NNNOOOOOOOOO!!!

Must be bad for you to walk away from all the money, parties, fast cars, private jets and beautiful women that come with being a mod.

In a way, the modship was like a drug. But what was even more like a drug were the drugs.

We've all heard rumours about what the mods get up when they all go partying together.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back